Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Speculation on next companion promotions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 04, 2016
I'm hoping to see Cool Ranch, Mooshu, Aquila, and Tavern 5 companion promotions.
Mostly looking forward to seeing the promoted Bison Chief, Bison Scout, Froggo Villa, Lefty, Dan Drake, Taro Moomori, Yakooza Thug, Samocles, and Hawkules.
- Noble Valerian Hawkins

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Prestopirate on Apr 4, 2018 wrote:
I'm hoping to see Cool Ranch, Mooshu, Aquila, and Tavern 5 companion promotions.
Mostly looking forward to seeing the promoted Bison Chief, Bison Scout, Froggo Villa, Lefty, Dan Drake, Taro Moomori, Yakooza Thug, Samocles, and Hawkules.
- Noble Valerian Hawkins
Welcome to the Message Boards,Noble Valerian Hawkins!
I agree, Froggo Villa is certainly due for one, Lefty & Yakooza Thug have had one already, Shiruku Nekko, Ju Hao & Monkey King ought to get one. Tavern 5 companions have had 3 so far, I don't believe they'll get another soon.

Post Edit: Sorry, I made a mistake! The Tavern 5 have had only 2 promotions ( their last one at level 36. ) Yes, they could be due for a promotion in the future.