Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Time to be Silly!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think we're ready for another party. Let's lift our spirits by having a Silly Day Party!
When: Saturday, April 7th
Where: Avery's Court, Vadima Realm
Time: 1:00 P.M. Central Time
Activities: wear your silliest gear and equip a silly mount for a procession around the Life Fountain in Avery's Court. To be followed by all of us entering the Party room to collect treasure and tell jokes or funny stories.
I know this may be at the last minute, but I hope ye all can make it!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 3, 2018 wrote:
I think we're ready for another party. Let's lift our spirits by having a Silly Day Party!
Activities: wear your silliest gear and equip a silly mount for a procession around the Life Fountain in Avery's Court. To be followed by all of us entering the Party room to collect treasure and tell jokes or funny stories.
I can try to stream this on Twitch if you want me to. As of now I am scheduled to be live Friday and Saturday at 5 PM Central Time. If I stream this I do intend to do my regularly scheduled stream at 5 PM. And yes I will try to make this party.

BTW: If I can stream this I will title it something like "Pirate 101 Silly Day Party With E.D."

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 4, 2018 wrote:
I can try to stream this on Twitch if you want me to. As of now I am scheduled to be live Friday and Saturday at 5 PM Central Time. If I stream this I do intend to do my regularly scheduled stream at 5 PM. And yes I will try to make this party.

BTW: If I can stream this I will title it something like "Pirate 101 Silly Day Party With E.D."
I be in!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 4, 2018 wrote:

That would be awesome, thanks!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I'll help by live-streaming the event on YouTube, if I can come.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
It's now official, by the way: I will be able to make it. I'd love to do the live-streaming on YouTube for this party for you, if you'd want me to!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Party Room is now decorated ( and just in time for the Silly Day Party )! Ty, KI!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 5, 2018 wrote:
It's now official, by the way: I will be able to make it. I'd love to do the live-streaming on YouTube for this party for you, if you'd want me to!
So I'll livestream the party on Twitch and you'll livestream the party on You Tube? Cool!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Well, I will certainly try to stop by, at least to check out the new decorations.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 5, 2018 wrote:
That would be wonderful, Aurora! Thanks!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 6, 2018 wrote:
So I'll livestream the party on Twitch and you'll livestream the party on You Tube? Cool!
Yeah! Team effort!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 6, 2018 wrote:
That would be wonderful, Aurora! Thanks!
You're certainly welcome!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I hope you all had a good time at the Silly Day party! I saw some really silly costumes, weapons and mounts. I hope A-roar-a's Live Twitch stream and Helpful Aurora's You tube stream are very successful, the more people who see what fun we can have playing P101, the more who may like to see the game!
And we told really old corny jokes, had a parade, did house tours and Dead Eye Tatiana Morgan and I did a Smuggler's Arena; it was messy, mates but we nearly completed it!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I had heaps of fun earlier today! It was totally epic. Great job to Esperanza Devereaux/Anecorbie for hosting the party, and big thanks to RRRRZZZZ419/Two-Faced "Die No" & "A Roar A" Clegg for hosting the Twitch stream! I had so much fun!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Anyone who missed this event can watch the recording of it on the rrrrzzzz Twitch channel for the next 59 days!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 8, 2018 wrote:
Anyone who missed this event can watch the recording of it on the rrrrzzzz Twitch channel for the next 59 days!
Yeppers! And same for YouTube; you can view it any time (no limit on the days) if you go to Adventures With Aurora, go to Playlists, and then Live/Not Live Parties. It's the one after Frog_Man3030's live stream of Die No's New Year Party.

Also, here's the link to the post on Central with all the pictures.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Apr 7, 2018 wrote:
I hope you all had a good time at the Silly Day party! I saw some really silly costumes, weapons and mounts. I hope A-roar-a's Live Twitch stream and Helpful Aurora's You tube stream are very successful, the more people who see what fun we can have playing P101, the more who may like to see the game!
And we told really old corny jokes, had a parade, did house tours and Dead Eye Tatiana Morgan and I did a Smuggler's Arena; it was messy, mates but we nearly completed it!
Aye t'was a fun experience fer Tatiana I thank ye fair lass!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan