Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

funny/ironic names part two!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
The old one is locked so i'm making another. Today I saw a pirate named james kirk and captain james t kirk is from star trek.

So what did you find?

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Here's something you don't see often: a funny flag. I gave my character, Errol Deveraux (not related to anecorbie's Pirate ) the Welsh flag, with a red dragon on a white/green background. It's because he's Welsh... i suppose.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Angel Angle The Li... on Apr 3, 2018 wrote:
Here's something you don't see often: a funny flag. I gave my character, Errol Deveraux (not related to anecorbie's Pirate ) the Welsh flag, with a red dragon on a white/green background. It's because he's Welsh... i suppose.
Actually, Devereaux is an English name, though it came to England from Northern France with William the Conqueror.
Robert Devereaux, the Earl of Essex, who was William Shakespeare's patron is the most famous one to bear this name.
Morgan or Jones are both good Welsh names available on the names list.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
anecorbie on Apr 4, 2018 wrote:
Actually, Devereaux is an English name, though it came to England from Northern France with William the Conqueror.
Robert Devereaux, the Earl of Essex, who was William Shakespeare's patron is the most famous one to bear this name.
Morgan or Jones are both good Welsh names available on the names list.
Wow, that's some nice trivia, anecorbie! Also, 'Earl' of Essex? Errol sounds quite similar to 'Earl', doesn't it?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I have seen several other Ian Groot's since I made mine. Also, I saw Proud Mary the other day.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Has anyone seen a James or John Hawkins, at all? The first name is the main character in Treasure Island. Although he's called Jim that's a nickname for James. The second name is a very famous one from English history - the Admiral that lead the English ships against the Spanish Armada.
Unfortunately, Francis Drake is unavailable to pirates who enjoy historic names.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 28, 2018 wrote:
Has anyone seen a James or John Hawkins, at all? The first name is the main character in Treasure Island. Although he's called Jim that's a nickname for James. The second name is a very famous one from English history - the Admiral that lead the English ships against the Spanish Armada.
Unfortunately, Francis Drake is unavailable to pirates who enjoy historic names.
Actually, although it's not available for Pirates, it surely is for Wizards. (Although I don't play Wizard101...)

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
i found morgan freeman as a name on the game.