Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Peg Leg Boot Gear

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2017
When people think of pirates, people would always think of peg legs, hook hands, eyepatches and parrots on their shoulder. We've got eyepatches and weapons that give us a hook hand, and we have pets that are about as close to a parrot as we'll get, but why not boots that give us a peg leg? I can't be the only player who wants peg legs to complete an outfit, and it doesn't sound that hard, but I don't know much about programming, so it might be harder than I think. But still, it's something people want

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DarkSideChampion on Mar 29, 2018 wrote:
When people think of pirates, people would always think of peg legs, hook hands, eyepatches and parrots on their shoulder. We've got eyepatches and weapons that give us a hook hand, and we have pets that are about as close to a parrot as we'll get, but why not boots that give us a peg leg? I can't be the only player who wants peg legs to complete an outfit, and it doesn't sound that hard, but I don't know much about programming, so it might be harder than I think. But still, it's something people want
Welcome to the Message Boards, DarkSideChampion! You're not the first to request a peg leg for your pirate. As for programing such a look; it may be easier than you think!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
DarkSideChampion on Mar 29, 2018 wrote:
welcome to the message boards! and yes as an outfit piece like boots, or as a mount that i'd suggested awhile ago, its a stellar idea!

christmasy-version could be candy-cane striped, whereas a spooky version could be almost black wood withered and with moths or bats or creepy crawlies coming out of it, shiny version could be a gold or platinum pole, could have a burning version or even laser-type.

great idea, what would yours look like?

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Mar 30, 2018 wrote:
welcome to the message boards! and yes as an outfit piece like boots, or as a mount that i'd suggested awhile ago, its a stellar idea!

christmasy-version could be candy-cane striped, whereas a spooky version could be almost black wood withered and with moths or bats or creepy crawlies coming out of it, shiny version could be a gold or platinum pole, could have a burning version or even laser-type.

great idea, what would yours look like?

stormy jen silver
I like Ratbeard's ivory carved peg leg, but S.M. Arson's peg leg with foot combo is also nice. What about one made of ice or crystal?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 31, 2018 wrote:
I like Ratbeard's ivory carved peg leg, but S.M. Arson's peg leg with foot combo is also nice. What about one made of ice or crystal?
Is it a narwhale horn?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Apr 5, 2018 wrote:
Is it a narwhale horn?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
A narwhal horn ( actually that horn is a tusk ) would be so cool! But Ratbeard's isn't like that, it just plain ivory ( or whale bone ) with a carved design.