Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

7th Pirate Class Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 16, 2018
My Last Idea was a Gadgeteer, the next idea I have is the cannoner he is both able to withstand pain and dish it out he is kind of a mix between buccaneer and musketeer but instead of a rifle he wields a giant cannon and can have armor and the cannoner is best suited in the frontline but can excel in medium to close range but that cannon he holds deals quite a bit of damage but the cannon weighs him down a bit so he moves slow but aborbs and packs a punch

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
InfinityPlayer552 on Mar 21, 2018 wrote:
My Last Idea was a Gadgeteer, the next idea I have is the cannoner he is both able to withstand pain and dish it out he is kind of a mix between buccaneer and musketeer but instead of a rifle he wields a giant cannon and can have armor and the cannoner is best suited in the frontline but can excel in medium to close range but that cannon he holds deals quite a bit of damage but the cannon weighs him down a bit so he moves slow but aborbs and packs a punch
Since we only have 6 slots, what's the use of a 7th class of pirate? We have the opportunity to train extra powers, so that a buccaneer/musketeer class is already possible.
The Dragoon Autocannon packs a punch and there are other weapons & combos that can do the same thing.

Ensign
Sep 05, 2013
Well, Wizard101 has 7 classes and 6 characters slots. I mean why not? Another pirate would be cool, Buccaneer is by far the only class that doesn't actually find hoodoo magic power useful, well the full blooded buccs. So just imagine another class that could relate to them. Just an idea, my opinion. I look forward to the creativity, I really find Pirate101 interesting how we could crossover to two different classes in weapons. Maybe add a new weapon style. Creativity is endless, that's what makes something exciting.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
TheLegendaryPyroma... on Apr 11, 2018 wrote:
Well, Wizard101 has 7 classes and 6 characters slots. I mean why not? Another pirate would be cool, Buccaneer is by far the only class that doesn't actually find hoodoo magic power useful, well the full blooded buccs. So just imagine another class that could relate to them. Just an idea, my opinion. I look forward to the creativity, I really find Pirate101 interesting how we could crossover to two different classes in weapons. Maybe add a new weapon style. Creativity is endless, that's what makes something exciting.
Because the way we are, we can actually have one of each type of pirate on the same account.