Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I got a few questions!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 02, 2012
Not sure if these have already been answered but here are some questions:

How does a captain get practice points around here?

How do I also get Training Points for my Companions?

How do I cancel a quest I decided I don't want to do anymore?

Sorry if these questions have already been answered but I'm not sure where to find it.

Thanks in advance!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
you get practice points every 4 levels until you hit lvl 20 then one point every 5 levels. you can also do Zeke quests though they are a pain to do.

you get companion points through allot of ways. side quests will sometimes give them, you can buy them in taverns (though if you are a high level pirate they cost a hook and a peg leg to buy) or if you have companions of your level you can have some companions go getting companion points (though they take 24+ hours to bring back.)

as for canceling a quest just choose another quest to be active. quests dont go away until you complete them.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Metalenmike on Feb 13, 2018 wrote:

Sorry if these questions have already been answered but I'm not sure where to find it.

Thanks in advance!
Hi there

1. You get Practice Points by leveling up and by doing Zeke's quests in each world.

2. You can buy training tomes in any tavern, or earn them as rewards for side quests, or get them by leveling up. Your companions can get some if they are high enough level, if you assign them to the Keel Haulin' task.

3. You cannot cancel a quest. Just do it!

Yo Ho!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Metalenmike on Feb 13, 2018 wrote:

Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the Message Boards, Metalenmike!
You get Practice points by leveling, you can also get them by doing Prospector Zeke's quests.
You buy training tomes from vendors ( there are training tomes in the Tribal Pack as well ), do the Trainer's Quests or find Training tomes hidden throughout each world.
You can't delete a quest you've already accepted. Just do it to clear it from your list. You can choose to refuse a quest as well.
Forgot to mention that you get training points for companions as you level, too. Usually 3 - 4 points.