Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do a lot of people still play Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 26, 2013
Hello! I just bought membership today for pirate and so far, I'm lovin' it! I'm currently still on Skull Island, finding Gortez. The thing I'm worried about is the lack of players. I haven't seen anyone in my questing area as of lately. The least I could see was around 4 people. When I check on the realms, the Avery realm is perfect. This makes me worried because I know that they are going to be lots of hard dungeons in the later parts of the game and I'm scared I won't be able to do it because no one is going to help me. I hope this game will continue to live on because this game is so GREAT.

Level 14, Sneaky Hannah

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
We are all spread out in the Spiral. Depending on what time of day you play, it's possible that you'll not meet another pirate during the week, but on weekends there are generally some more players around.

We now have a Team Up ledger for assistance with difficult dungeons, and fansites are a good place to find some help if you need it.

Happy Piratin'

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
unfortunately this game is dying from lack of updates. but there are a few devoted players out there who still play. now if it is help you are seeking i am able to help. tell me where you are and when i get home from school i shall meet up at the dungeon you are at.

Black Jack Silver. lvl 70

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hana Song on Feb 13, 2018 wrote:
Hello! I just bought membership today for pirate and so far, I'm lovin' it! I'm currently still on Skull Island, finding Gortez. The thing I'm worried about is the lack of players. I haven't seen anyone in my questing area as of lately. The least I could see was around 4 people. When I check on the realms, the Avery realm is perfect. This makes me worried because I know that they are going to be lots of hard dungeons in the later parts of the game and I'm scared I won't be able to do it because no one is going to help me. I hope this game will continue to live on because this game is so GREAT.

Level 14, Sneaky Hannah
Welcome to the Message Boards and to the game, Hannah! There is a whole community of friendly Pirates, here on the Message Boards and not. If you go to Avery's Court in the Realm Avery, you will almost always see tons of Pirates just hanging around, chatting. Sometimes, just sometimes, I happen to be one of them!

However, if you can't find anyone to help you, I am always willing to help and schedule a time to meet up with you and friend you! I'm quite active on the game, so I'd be very happy to help you in any way you need me to! I'm Helpful Aurora Parker, a Level 67 Swashbuckler, just for your reference.

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hana Song on Feb 13, 2018 wrote:

Level 14, Sneaky Hannah
It's a week day and most players are at school or work. Check conditions in late afternoon or early evening, also the week end is a good time to find other players.
This game is definitely GREAT

Ensign
Mar 26, 2013
I'm glad that there are many people who are willing to help me. Right now, I'm doing fine. I'm currently on Cool Ranch and I'm now level 20!

Level 20, Sneaky Hannah

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Time zones may also be an issue, if the time zone you are in is very different than that of the majority of players. I notice your post is listed as made at 4 in the morning. If that is your usual time to play, it is a pretty quiet time for U.S. players. If you are saying to yourself, "That wasn't 4 am, it was daytime," then you might find things busier in what is very late at night for you. WIllowydream is right about there being busier times than others. Weekends are most so, and weekdays would be between 7-9am in the U.S., lunch time, and after school, picking up again after dinner in the U.S timezones. In the middle of the night in the U.S, there is another time you see people because that is when people in Great Britain tend to log on before school.