Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Reset Base Choices...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 21, 2013
As you all know by now ( if you have read some of my recent posts ) I made this account as a kid. I didn't know that the way your parents died and who you were raised by impacted your game. So being a kid I chose them randomly. Now I regret that and wish there was a way to change that. Particularly who I was raised by, because for my Swashbuckler I would rather have born warrior than naturally tough.

Fiery Orion Ironside - 70
Fiery Orion Ironside - 22
Fiery Orion Ironside - 1

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
The Weather Man on Feb 12, 2018 wrote:
As you all know by now ( if you have read some of my recent posts ) I made this account as a kid. I didn't know that the way your parents died and who you were raised by impacted your game. So being a kid I chose them randomly. Now I regret that and wish there was a way to change that. Particularly who I was raised by, because for my Swashbuckler I would rather have born warrior than naturally tough.

Fiery Orion Ironside - 1
Well you cannot change it. Also I think naturally tough is the second best one so you made a good choice.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
The Weather Man on Feb 12, 2018 wrote:

Fiery Orion Ironside - 1
LOL, that's very funny you say that, Orion. I made my Swashbuckler Pirate also when I was younger, and I made the exact same wrong choice - I chose her to be from Grizzleheim; to be Naturally Tough. For so long, I thought I had made a huge mistake, but I sort of realized that it's quite alright: It gives you extra Health. Hey, who doesn't want extra Health, right?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
my first character is also from GH! as a witch i found it hugely useful.. hey never know maybe someday when visiting our foster parent homes we can get a special sibling companion from Gh that no one else can because they chose another place.. :3

stormy jen silver