Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

January 2018 Ki Live Hybrid Hint Solved

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
The clue Decius gave on Ki Live was solved by me!!!!!!! Inky Octopus plus Grouper Of The Deep equals Octoberpus: http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?61632-Next-KI-Live-Thursday-Jan-25-2018/page2.

Thanks to Koalabear567 on Central for the theory.

Decius, this makes me wonder if the Grouper Of The Deep can also be obtained as a hybrid? What about the Darkling Duck?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Congratulations, and thanks for showing me the pet, it looks very cool.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I guess that leaves the hint about a fandango and a blue pet making a fandango shaped pet that is blue, to work on. Yes, all those fandangos that I hatched (and improved stats for) trying to get the Flamingo and sundango will not go to waste!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Calamity Finch on Jan 29, 2018 wrote:
I guess that leaves the hint about a fandango and a blue pet making a fandango shaped pet that is blue, to work on. Yes, all those fandangos that I hatched (and improved stats for) trying to get the Flamingo and sundango will not go to waste!
This hint won't be able to be worked on until after the next update. As of now the blue loading screen Fandango is unobtainable, after the next update this will change and hopefully more hybrids will be added as well.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
congrats on making the hybrid form of the octoberpus :3

lucky you found it since i had logged on immediately and had announced combo in morph tent.. but i bet that means deep has other combos too.. try with black market to get the Anansi?

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Feb 1, 2018 wrote:

lucky you found it since i had logged on immediately and had announced combo in morph tent.. but i bet that means deep has other combos too.. try with black market to get the Anansi?

stormy jen silver
gosh this ended up sounding rude.. i DO apologize.. i was a bit tired, though by no means did i mean to sound so salty even if what i stated was truth.. please forgive me..

anyways congrats on your find! its always exciting to discover a tricky hidden hybrid :3 and even though i might correctly guess combos(several) trust me i do not have the funds space determination or luck it takes to "be the first" xD and its perfectly fine with me.. rather they be found!!! congrats on your friend's deduction too, obviously we have many great minds in the tent <3 Happy Morphing!

stormy jen silver

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
stormyjensilverdra... on Feb 1, 2018 wrote:

stormy jen silver
What do you mean by announced the combo immediately?

PS: If someone at Ki is reading this you spelled my name RRRZZZZ419 when referencing this thread in the newsletter, the correct spelling of my name is RRRRZZZZ419. Maybe you can go back and fix that. Thanks!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Feb 1, 2018 wrote:
What do you mean by announced the combo immediately?

PS: If someone at Ki is reading this you spelled my name RRRZZZZ419 when referencing this thread in the newsletter, the correct spelling of my name is RRRRZZZZ419. Maybe you can go back and fix that. Thanks!
doesnt really matter but i had twitch up watching kilive and had logged on my buccaneer(who was in morph tent atm) when decius said deep + inky i said out loud in the tent "new hint! decius says try deep plus inky, so all here try deep grouper plus inky octopus! only one pet has deep in its name currently thats a crown pet and only one pet that is inky.. tom is in aquila questing now one eyed jack realm" then swapped to my main witch & since broke had to sail there lol..

again doesnt matter at all to me, i only care that SOMEONE finds something new.. i've always chatted combo theories out loud in the morph tent, for years.. got quiet vets talking and new pirates making friends, got ideas for suggestions rolling and used morphing tent to sound out some of my crazier inspirations on the players before typing up into test realm suggestion area, on these message boards or via twitlonger->twitter post online..its just me, its how i do stuffs lol an idea stuck inside someone cant help anyone much unless its known to other minds to help find faults or smooth out wrinkles.. and i think sometimes KI team pops in incognito and might overhear, some of the things discussed previously BY EVERYONE IN THE TENT have been put in-game now.. even the Morphathon event was started i believe from one of the nightly weekend brainstorm sessions.. its random, and admittedly rare since ive not been in-game often as i used to be(mainly cuz im a hoarder i need storage options to feel free to help others adventure)(friends list limits me muchness too), but i do miss it..different faces in tent nowadays but i still see some vets from time to time.. vets are zone buyers many of them, as such their voices tend to go unheard(cant post on message boards nor run test realm), but they are a veritable fount of vital information and strategies for new players. Im honored they ever bothered with me, i was a nobody wizard that loves pets, it just grew from there..luv this community

stormy jen silver