Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Central registration not working!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 02, 2015
As the subject suggests, I went over to the fan site Pirate101 Central, and at registration there is a Human Verification block that appears to be broken- it says "domain / ckey mismatch " and gives instructions for the Publishers.

I tried going to "Contact" to notify the admin, but the Human Verification block is broken there too!

Therefore, if anyone has an account there, please notify them that their registration isn't working due to this error!

Thanks!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Hi Floramoon - I passed your message on to Jester. Did you try the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
FloraMoon on Jan 19, 2018 wrote:
As the subject suggests, I went over to the fan site Pirate101 Central, and at registration there is a Human Verification block that appears to be broken- it says "domain / ckey mismatch " and gives instructions for the Publishers.

I tried going to "Contact" to notify the admin, but the Human Verification block is broken there too!

Therefore, if anyone has an account there, please notify them that their registration isn't working due to this error!

Thanks!
Okay! I'll let them know!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Willowydream on Jan 19, 2018 wrote:
Hi Floramoon - I passed your message on to Jester. Did you try the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page?

Oh, okay, awesome!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Jester reports that others have been able to register during the past few days, so I would advise you to try another browser, or at least clear your cache and try again. Sometimes these conflicts happen.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2015
Yar, I did try the "contact us" but it also has the verification error block there, so it cannot be submitted.

Thank you for passing on the message :)