Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks To Ki For The Tyson Rogue's Gallery

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I just wanted to send a thank you to Ki for not being chicken and agreeing with my idea for a Rogue's Gallery on Tyson: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/please-do-next-months-rogues-gallery-on-tyson-8ad6a42b60070ed7016015cbe5606b79?page=1#getPostLikeHistory_8ad6a42660070ec3016022d10f367962

It looks like we can confirm a few people already read Tyson's rogue's gallery back in December(or prior) meaning time travel may actually exist!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I did enjoy Tyson's biography, thanks.

The stories I would really love to hear would be those of the Bear companions from the Grizzly Beast Pack. Since we have yet to go to Grizzleheim, wouldn't it be awesome to get some backstory about them? After all, Baar has been a very sought-after companion since the pack was introduced.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 2, 2018 wrote:
I just wanted to send a thank you to Ki for not being chicken and agreeing with my idea for a Rogue's Gallery on Tyson: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/please-do-next-months-rogues-gallery-on-tyson-8ad6a42b60070ed7016015cbe5606b79?page=1#getPostLikeHistory_8ad6a42660070ec3016022d10f367962

It looks like we can confirm a few people already read Tyson's rogue's gallery back in December(or prior) meaning time travel may actually exist!
Meh, I wasn't impressed by the story, it seemed slapped together, imo. Erasmus T. Morganstern would have been much more interesting to meet than Tyson.
And what's the big deal about commenting on how "huge" Tyson is; he's not any bigger than Eric Jolly, Monterey Jack or Kung Pao. ( So did they drink that potion as well? )

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 3, 2018 wrote:
Meh, I wasn't impressed by the story, it seemed slapped together, imo. Erasmus T. Morganstern would have been much more interesting to meet than Tyson.
And what's the big deal about commenting on how "huge" Tyson is; he's not any bigger than Eric Jolly, Monterey Jack or Kung Pao. ( So did they drink that potion as well? )
The Tyson story only seems "slapped together" if you compare it to other Rogue's Galleries. Esperanza, if you did your own Rogue's Gallery and then did one for a family member(such as your mother) wouldn't both stories sound really similar. According to Tyson's backstory he has 10 brothers, Monterey Jack might be related to Tyson as they are both chickens. That would explain why the stories sound so similar.