Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I was given crowns I don't deserve.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
II opened Pirate101 and I found out that I had an increase of 13,500 crowns to my account, no one has my card info, and I didn't buy it, I sadly did use some of the crowns, and I feel bad about it, I am willing to give back the remaining crowns, and you can take back the items, and the companions.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Well, that's odd. Are you in a family account with other family members? It could have been a present. However, my most likely guess is that its a gift certificate. A few crown types are eligable for purchase for a gift certificate, however, the most closest one to your described amount is 250c. over the said amount. Contact Kingsisle to ask who did the transaction and if the crowns are not poisoned.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Storm Fire and Ice on Dec 30, 2017 wrote:
II opened Pirate101 and I found out that I had an increase of 13,500 crowns to my account, no one has my card info, and I didn't buy it, I sadly did use some of the crowns, and I feel bad about it, I am willing to give back the remaining crowns, and you can take back the items, and the companions.
These probably came from the 12 days of the spiral free crown code. Merry Christmas!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Did you participate in the 12 Days of the Spiral on Wizard and Pirate? There was a free crowns day in there, and maybe you got a lucky amount from it. Wizard Crowns and Pirate crowns are the same crowns (not separate duplicate amounts), on both games. If you added crowns to Wizard, they would show up and be accessible, on Pirate too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
By your Board name, I'm assuming that you also play Wizard101? Did you purchase crowns for Wizard? If so, both accounts are linked, you can use the crowns for both W101 or P101.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
You must have purchased the special membership bundle that included Crowns. The amount sounds right to me.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Did you maybe buy the year membership deal that included crowns. That amount makes me think you did.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
What if it was a gift?

Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
Thanks for the reply's, I didn't buy it, and my computer wasn't working during the last few 12 days events, and My account is alone, I just think it was a mistake, but kingslle let me keep the crowns, so I used them (I emailed them.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 31, 2017 wrote:
These probably came from the 12 days of the spiral free crown code. Merry Christmas!
Oh yes, I forgot about that; that's certainly possible. Storm Fire and Ice, did you use the free crowns code from the 12 days?

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
anecorbie on Jan 1, 2018 wrote:
Oh yes, I forgot about that; that's certainly possible. Storm Fire and Ice, did you use the free crowns code from the 12 days?
I think you meant him and not me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DariusMusk on Jan 2, 2018 wrote:
I think you meant him and not me.
Yes, I have corrected that mistake.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Storm Fire and Ice on Jan 1, 2018 wrote:
Thanks for the reply's, I didn't buy it, and my computer wasn't working during the last few 12 days events, and My account is alone, I just think it was a mistake, but kingslle let me keep the crowns, so I used them (I emailed them.)
Your honesty is quiet admirable and I am SO glad it was rewarded. Well done. * Looks proudly at *

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
dont question free crowns. just shrug your shoulders and take them. because clearly lady luck is blessing you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the minutemen on Jan 18, 2018 wrote:
dont question free crowns. just shrug your shoulders and take them. because clearly lady luck is blessing you.
Honesty is the best policy.
What if KI thought you had used a crowns hack? Is it worth the risk of losing your account?

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
anecorbie on Jan 18, 2018 wrote:
Honesty is the best policy.
What if KI thought you had used a crowns hack? Is it worth the risk of losing your account?
they would know if you used a crown hack.