Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cabin Quarters Preview/Login

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 03, 2016
Hey, I tried to go preview the cabin quarters in the crown shop so we could fight the nefarious again. But, it kept saying "your not ready to adventure to that area; please try again later". It never did load in the top left corner. So i decided to log out and log back in the game. It started to load cabin quarters but stayed at 0%. I logged out again. Now when i try logging back in. I'm until to log in due to the loading process of the cabin quarters. Cabin Quarters won't load for me so i'm unable to login into pirate101. I didn't know what to do so I came here. Hoping you can help me log back into the game. - Thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Isaiah ShadowHeart on Dec 28, 2017 wrote:
Hey, I tried to go preview the cabin quarters in the crown shop so we could fight the nefarious again. But, it kept saying "your not ready to adventure to that area; please try again later". It never did load in the top left corner. So i decided to log out and log back in the game. It started to load cabin quarters but stayed at 0%. I logged out again. Now when i try logging back in. I'm until to log in due to the loading process of the cabin quarters. Cabin Quarters won't load for me so i'm unable to login into pirate101. I didn't know what to do so I came here. Hoping you can help me log back into the game. - Thanks
That's because KingsIsle is aware of this player cheat and has shut it down. I would contact Support for help with your problem.
Or try un-installing then re-installing the game.