Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Asking for some help/suggestions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 20, 2011
So I surprisingly got Lemba Moonskull from the Christmas event for my musketeer, and I'm curious.
I'm a strange kind of person to some, I've completed the game and maxed out my musk, but I like to farm moo manchu and Kane a lot just for fun.
Any tips on talents and epics I should use for Lemba? I mix up my companions a lot, so I don't want any kind of layouts of companions I need to use and this and that and whatever. I just want some simple suggestions on what I should use. Thanks!

PS:I know this technically should be in PVP, but I got confused so I just posted it here. Eh, don't really matter to me to be honest.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Joshamongus on Dec 19, 2017 wrote:
So I surprisingly got Lemba Moonskull from the Christmas event for my musketeer, and I'm curious.
I'm a strange kind of person to some, I've completed the game and maxed out my musk, but I like to farm moo manchu and Kane a lot just for fun.
Any tips on talents and epics I should use for Lemba? I mix up my companions a lot, so I don't want any kind of layouts of companions I need to use and this and that and whatever. I just want some simple suggestions on what I should use. Thanks!

PS:I know this technically should be in PVP, but I got confused so I just posted it here. Eh, don't really matter to me to be honest.
Lemba Moonskull is the Musketeer, right? Why not give him the talents/epics that you would give to any musket companion?
Over Watch & Burst Fire are particularly good, as well as Quick Draw ( in those cases where you're facing other musketeers ).

Ensign
Jul 20, 2011
anecorbie on Dec 19, 2017 wrote:
Lemba Moonskull is the Musketeer, right? Why not give him the talents/epics that you would give to any musket companion?
Over Watch & Burst Fire are particularly good, as well as Quick Draw ( in those cases where you're facing other musketeers ).
They are a Musk, and that sounded like a good list of epics to use. I'm pretty good at picking talents, so I'll be fine with that. Thanks!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
For musketeers, I am very fond of double tap, burst fire, and overwatch. Occasionally I will specialize one for fights with enemy musketeers (heavy True Grit and Return Fire), but usually I for the epic abilities that can be used against almost any enemy.

Have you done much pet morphing? Do you have a specialized musketeer pet?

-Indigo