Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Christmas/New Years Party

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Well, it seems to be time for another party.
I know we're probably all quite busy with family stuff right now, leading right through the holidays.
So, I thought we could hold our annual Christmas/New Years party...in January, after New Years. Please let me know if this sounds like a better idea than trying to cram a party in ealier.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Dec 17, 2017 wrote:
I know we're probably all quite busy with family stuff right now, leading right through the holidays.
So, I thought we could hold our annual Christmas/New Years party...in January, after New Years. Please let me know if this sounds like a better idea than trying to cram a party in ealier.
After New Year's is great! Less busy & stressful, we'll be able to wind down and visit.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CdeWinter on Dec 17, 2017 wrote:
I agree, it does. Hey, it doesn't hurt to have a little Christmas festivity in January for the New Year!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Could have more than one party. I think it might be nice to have one between Christmas and New Years also.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Calamity Finch on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:
Could have more than one party. I think it might be nice to have one between Christmas and New Years also.
Maybe I could host a Party on Pirate 101 between Christmas and New Years? If I have enough people/pirates interested I think I could do it. I already have the Smuggler's Arena, Party Room, and all 6 Minigames on my privateer Two-Faced Dino Clegg.

Two-Faced Aurora Clegg Musketeer
Two-Faced Dino Clegg Privateer

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Calamity Finch on Dec 18, 2017 wrote:
Well, we could. I at least can't host a party between Christmas and New Years. But that does not mean that nobody else can.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 19, 2017 wrote:
Maybe I could host a Party on Pirate 101 between Christmas and New Years? If I have enough people/pirates interested I think I could do it. I already have the Smuggler's Arena, Party Room, and all 6 Minigames on my privateer Two-Faced Dino Clegg.

Two-Faced Aurora Clegg Musketeer
Two-Faced Dino Clegg Privateer
What day would work the best for people, also what time? The earliest I can host this party is 3 PM Eastern/2 PM Central.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Count me in!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 20, 2017 wrote:
What day would work the best for people, also what time? The earliest I can host this party is 3 PM Eastern/2 PM Central.
A Saturday would probably be best, as on the weekdays, most adults playing this game have work and most children or teenagers playing this game have school/college. Let me know what works best for you!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Count me in! I would love to attend a party!(at least i think i would want to)

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
kingme655 on Dec 20, 2017 wrote:
Count me in! I would love to attend a party!(at least i think i would want to)
A party is a chance to meet some of the people you know from their message board posts, plus other pirates that have read about the party, or have heard about it in game, or port to a friend there. Sometimes people take pictures of the gathered pirates, and One- Eyed Jack has been know to include some in the monthly newsletter. Sometimes the gathered pirates decide to go do something as a group, like attack the dreadnaught in ships. RRRRZZZZ419 also has some nice housing items that also will give pirates something to do, like the in house dungeon, Smuggler's Arena. I mention this for the newer pirates.
A long time ago, the first party I went to, only me and one other pirate showed up. That might sound like a bit of a bust, however, the other pirate was Chrissy Th'Blesser, and we friended each other. Totally worth showing up to meet her.
I think there will be more pirates at this party, as long as a date, time, and realm are chosen soon, so there is time for the post to appear and give pirates a chance to say if any can be there.
I'm leaning towards having an open house, day after Christmas party, for those who can't wait for, or make it to, the other party. Does daytime or evening sound better for you? I have a house with a 4v4 PVP arena, wishing well that gives a gift, and for this, I'll move the party room and Smuggler's Arena to that house, too.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Dec 20, 2017 wrote:
A Saturday would probably be best, as on the weekdays, most adults playing this game have work and most children or teenagers playing this game have school/college. Let me know what works best for you!
So perhaps Saturday 12/30/2017 at 3 PM Eastern / 2 PM Central?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 21, 2017 wrote:
It should work just fine for now. Perfect and I hope to be there!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 21, 2017 wrote:
What Realm and where shall we meet? Docks and Realm Vadima like last time?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Dec 23, 2017 wrote:
What Realm and where shall we meet? Docks and Realm Vadima like last time?
I am going to do this a little differently to try to ensure the game doesn't create a second area. Yes we will meet at Skull Island Docks like before but I am going to have this party over 2 realms. I will dock my ship in Vadima. Anyone interested in showing off their ships will dock them 2 realms up in Raven Eyes.

Again the party will be Saturday 12/30/17 at 3 PM Eastern / 2 PM Central.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 23, 2017 wrote:
I am going to do this a little differently to try to ensure the game doesn't create a second area. Yes we will meet at Skull Island Docks like before but I am going to have this party over 2 realms. I will dock my ship in Vadima. Anyone interested in showing off their ships will dock them 2 realms up in Raven Eyes.

Again the party will be Saturday 12/30/17 at 3 PM Eastern / 2 PM Central.
It sounds a little confusing, but I suppose that's alright. I will dock my Ship in Raven Eyes, but I will certainly attend at Vadima. I can't wait (and I'll definitely try to bring my friend that came with me last time)!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Here's hoping this posts today, and people see it. I will be dropping by Avery's court in realm Avery at several times today Dec. 26 to ask who would like to visit the open house, or Calamity's party, and porting people to my house. Sorry I can't pin down a specific time, but I'm going to start doing it at around 9:40 am. I figure the earliest people will see this message is after 10 am. Hope to make it to the later party this week too, on Dec 30. Where is the meet and realm for that 3pm party? The host ought to confirm that, too. Sorry if he already has, and it gets posted later today too.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I can't double quote that I know of so I will respond to Helpful Aurora Parker and Calamity Finch without quoting them.

Helpful Aurora Parker - What part of the party plan do you find confusing? Remember the last party was one realm only and that messed up things as a second area was created. The goal with a 2 realm setup is to ensure only one area is created for each. This should make sure everyone finds my ship in Vadima, and everyone gets to tour other's ships is Raven Eyes. Just to be clear, the party will kick off in Vadima.

Calamity Finch - I did already post the plan, scroll a few posts up. But, I do need to tell people what ship to look for.

Arrive at Skull Island Docks no later than 3 PM Eastern / 2 PM Central on Saturday 12/30/2017. If you wish people to tour your ship cabin, dock your ship in Raven Eyes Realm, once you have done that come over to Vadima Realm and find a Marleybone Galleon with an orange flag with a cat on it named the Mystic Monarch.
Board the Mystic Monarch then enter it's ship cabin. You can either hang out in the ship cabin or go through the Green Portal inside and hang out in my dorm. If you have any questions during the party, just look for a Musketeer named Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg or a Privateer named Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg.

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
I have the day off from work that day, so I'd be able to make it to the party. Hopefully, I don't forget...I'm still kicking myself for missing the last one in October.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 26, 2017 wrote:
I can't double quote that I know of so I will respond to Helpful Aurora Parker and Calamity Finch without quoting them.

Helpful Aurora Parker - What part of the party plan do you find confusing? Remember the last party was one realm only and that messed up things as a second area was created. The goal with a 2 realm setup is to ensure only one area is created for each. This should make sure everyone finds my ship in Vadima, and everyone gets to tour other's ships is Raven Eyes. Just to be clear, the party will kick off in Vadima.

Calamity Finch - I did already post the plan, scroll a few posts up. But, I do need to tell people what ship to look for.

Arrive at Skull Island Docks no later than 3 PM Eastern / 2 PM Central on Saturday 12/30/2017. If you wish people to tour your ship cabin, dock your ship in Raven Eyes Realm, once you have done that come over to Vadima Realm and find a Marleybone Galleon with an orange flag with a cat on it named the Mystic Monarch.
Board the Mystic Monarch then enter it's ship cabin. You can either hang out in the ship cabin or go through the Green Portal inside and hang out in my dorm. If you have any questions during the party, just look for a Musketeer named Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg or a Privateer named Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg.
Alrighty. That's a good idea. I'll try to make it if I can!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Calamity Finch on Dec 26, 2017 wrote:
Here's hoping this posts today, and people see it. I will be dropping by Avery's court in realm Avery at several times today Dec. 26 to ask who would like to visit the open house, or Calamity's party, and porting people to my house. Sorry I can't pin down a specific time, but I'm going to start doing it at around 9:40 am. I figure the earliest people will see this message is after 10 am. Hope to make it to the later party this week too, on Dec 30. Where is the meet and realm for that 3pm party? The host ought to confirm that, too. Sorry if he already has, and it gets posted later today too.
Thanks to all who came to the open house, and made it a festive event. I was able to port people to the party in the morning and afternoon. I'd hoped for a third session for the evening players, but other things kept me off line that night. I met some new friends, enjoyed introducing some new players to the wishing well, and it was wonderful to see people in the morning party playing in the 4x4 PVP arena. I wish I could have spent more time socializing at the party, but I was pretty busy that day. Thanks for visiting!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I'm happy to announce Fearless Taylor AKA Frog_Man3030 plans on streaming my party live on Twitch and You Tube! Come hang out Saturday!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 29, 2017 wrote:
I'm happy to announce Fearless Taylor AKA Frog_Man3030 plans on streaming my party live on Twitch and You Tube! Come hang out Saturday!
Awesome! I will certainly try to make it.

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Dec 29, 2017 wrote:
Awesome! I will certainly try to make it.
Thanks to everyone who came to the party and particular thanks to(Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg, Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg, Helpful Aurora Parker, Stormy Pearl Quinn, Fearless Griffin Davenport, Fearless Taylor "Frog_Man3030" , and Ryan Strong) . If you didn't make it Frog_Man3030 has a video of the whole thing on You Tube. I sent 4 photos to Ki, who knows maybe they'll show up on next month's Ki Live!