Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cookie Wand and Sugar Shooters

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Melee is certainly the favorite battle style of the game designers, we can all tell based on the weapons that entered the game this December. No staffy or shooty weapons of the Silent Knight, and no gingerbread, either. My favorite classes of pirate are the Witchdoctor and Musketeer, and I've been hoping and hoping to see the Gingerbread Raiders drop a ranged weapon, to no avail.

I'd like to suggest that they could -- a Cookie Wand could be very similar to the Jumbo Cookie, perhaps just more narrow, and the shooty weapon could shoot sprinkles or a cloud of powdered sugar from the tip.

Maybe for Yuletide in July?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 15, 2017 wrote:
Melee is certainly the favorite battle style of the game designers, we can all tell based on the weapons that entered the game this December. No staffy or shooty weapons of the Silent Knight, and no gingerbread, either. My favorite classes of pirate are the Witchdoctor and Musketeer, and I've been hoping and hoping to see the Gingerbread Raiders drop a ranged weapon, to no avail.

I'd like to suggest that they could -- a Cookie Wand could be very similar to the Jumbo Cookie, perhaps just more narrow, and the shooty weapon could shoot sprinkles or a cloud of powdered sugar from the tip.

Maybe for Yuletide in July?
An excellent idea! I can see why the GB Raiders just drop melee weapons; they are all melee fighters - not a witch or musket among them.
Perhaps next Yuletide in July ( or next year ) we could get a mix of enemies?