Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A question about player photos on the combat grid.

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Ahoy my fellow rogues! I had super quick question about something. Is their any possibility of the player photos on the combat grid getting a little more detail? like instead of the same clothes and haircut, you could put our gear and actual haircuts in there too? I have been playing since 2013 and its been the exact same photo.

Just checkin'.

Rob

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Dec 13, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy my fellow rogues! I had super quick question about something. Is their any possibility of the player photos on the combat grid getting a little more detail? like instead of the same clothes and haircut, you could put our gear and actual haircuts in there too? I have been playing since 2013 and its been the exact same photo.

Just checkin'.

Rob
The photo used on both the Team Up and in use on the battle board does use your hair style, and it's less complicated to use the same clothes & bandana that is used now.
There is too much variety of looks and it changes by level or whim of the player, it would be difficult to have this show us as we are now.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I'm not sure we want something that would make the battle board take more time to load. I think they had their reasons for doing it the way they did. I notice they chose not to match our original pirate hats we selected in pirate creation. At least the hair color shows.