Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gingerbread Ships

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
In the Westminster Skyway I noticed that the Gingerbread ships were marked as unsinkable frog pirate ships so if you could change this to make them a bit more noticeable that would be great. I haven't yet looked in the Calabria skyway but the ones in Skull Island Skyway are marked correctly.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Steven Owlhunter on Dec 7, 2017 wrote:
In the Westminster Skyway I noticed that the Gingerbread ships were marked as unsinkable frog pirate ships so if you could change this to make them a bit more noticeable that would be great. I haven't yet looked in the Calabria skyway but the ones in Skull Island Skyway are marked correctly.
The gingerbread ships in Calabria are called armada ships and are also unsinkable, what is the difference between SI GB ships and these?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
So that's why I couldn't find them. I was keeping an eye out for any rubber ducky marked ships, but must not have spotted the right ones, none of the frog pirates I looked at had the ducks. I was also looking for ones with different sails, as the Skull Island ones had.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 8, 2017 wrote:
The gingerbread ships in Calabria are called armada ships and are also unsinkable, what is the difference between SI GB ships and these?
The Skull Island ships are marked as "Gingerbread Ships" instead of Red Claw Ships. It makes them a bit easier to spot in my opinion.

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The Doubloons the Raiders drop have the same issue with being all named the same, and identified as Level 5 - even though they don't stack in our doubloon collection.

I'm guessing they should be 5, 50 and 65, maybe?

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Hmm, this sounds like an oversight on the programming and/or naming part of things. Hopefully this can get changed to avoid further confusion.