Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marco Pollo's Map Code

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
Hey, everybody. Now, I know these are probably expired, or nobody has them anymore, but I am currently searching for a map code from the Marco Pollo's Map event from 2012. I know the Ninja Pig companion is pretty much useless, but I just want it as a collecter's item, lol. Please tell me if you have one, and do not, I repeat, DO NOT post the code in the replies. We'll schedule a meet up if you have one. Thanks

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Reckless Hunter on Nov 19, 2017 wrote:
Hey, everybody. Now, I know these are probably expired, or nobody has them anymore, but I am currently searching for a map code from the Marco Pollo's Map event from 2012. I know the Ninja Pig companion is pretty much useless, but I just want it as a collecter's item, lol. Please tell me if you have one, and do not, I repeat, DO NOT post the code in the replies. We'll schedule a meet up if you have one. Thanks
Sorry. I so wish I had a Ninja Pig Companion, too, but I wasn't a part of beta either.

Plus, though, that's a beta only privilege. Why did KingsIsle make it beta only if all members could get it? I'm sorry, Hunter, but if it's beta only, it's kind of supposed to be that way. Maybe someone who does have beta could help you out.

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
I wouldn't call the Ninja Pig useless. From what I've seen (since I don't have him either) he's pretty good

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I don't have a Ninja Pig either. It would be cool to have one but I have no hopes of getting it L.O.L..

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
The ninja pig was not precisely a Beta gift. If KI had a valid street address for you from playing Wizard101, the map came in the mail to promote the new Pirate game. So, Wizards who didn't play in the beta were able to claim the ninja pig. I would be surprised if there were still unclaimed codes out there for the ninja pig. That said, he's not a bad crewman, even if he doesn't have special attacks, because he gets a lot of nice epic talents.
The actual Beta gift was the Pioneer Eyepatch, leather with a metal star on it. Those who got it still have it, unless maybe they deleted the pirate who held it. That eyepatch was no trash, no sell, no auction, and gave rouse.