Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class Storyline

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 04, 2015
This is something that would take a lot of effort and time, but it's just an idea. My idea is that for each class, there is a different story line. That's it, just an idea.

(I do realize how much effort it would take, and that Kingsile most likely won't do it anytime soon, if ever.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DUNKLE0STEUS on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:
This is something that would take a lot of effort and time, but it's just an idea. My idea is that for each class, there is a different story line. That's it, just an idea.

(I do realize how much effort it would take, and that Kingsile most likely won't do it anytime soon, if ever.)
Each class does have different branches of the storyline, mate. According to how you create your pirate, you get to experience a different view point as the story progresses.For example: Buccaneers actually help Gortez and Napoleguin recover a lost holy relic to aid in Gortez' revolt, but other classes don't see this.
But a completely different storyline? You're right, much too difficult to write and code.
Keep up the with the ideas, DUNKLEOSTEUS!