Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gratitude Scrip Event

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In the spirit of thankfulness for many blessings and for the service of our military; I am hosting another scrip event
My Smuggler's Arena will be placed on my Galleon "The Laughing Mermaid" for all to use! As an added bonus, my Party Room will also be available, so check it out!
Days:
From Friday 17 @ 8 PM Central through Sunday 19 @ 8 AM Central ( 36 hrs. of "killer" fun )
Place:
Skull Island Docks
Realm:
Vadima
So prepare a team and enter if ye dare. If you have any questions on the event or you have never entered the Arena before, please ask, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
What a good idea. Maybe I should move my Smuggler's arena to the pirate with the party room too, or vice versa, to hang out on my ship. I might do that, as long as it can go through the shared bank.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
What a good idea. Maybe I should move my Smuggler's arena to the pirate with the party room too, or vice versa, to hang out on my ship. I might do that, as long as it can go through the shared bank.
Both are trade-able through the shared bank.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It's good that both the party room and Smuggler's Arena go through the shared bank. I already put them on the same boat. I gave a shout out in Avery's court, which ship had them on it and got at least one guy to check it out. I might try leaving my ship in realm Avery for a bit.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
See you guys tonight - let me know how you enjoyed it! I hope you get a lot of scrip!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Where is everyone? I me and Esmeralda(spelling?) are the only people here.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Nov 18, 2017 wrote:
Where is everyone? I me and Esmeralda(spelling?) are the only people here.
Esperanza, L.O.L.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sorry, I momentarily lost connection at the present time. I'll be logging on again, I hope no one was inconvienenced.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I was there last night, as was Dino, and another pirate who said hi to me while I was afk. Maybe I'll see you there later.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I hope everyone had a good time in the Party Room and Smuggler's Arena. I managed to get a few friends on my list. As you must know by now, I was AFK the majority of the time - there are 2 reasons for that: it's very boring standing around waiting for people to appear, and sitting for long periods of time is bad for my health.
If I do this again, please know that if I don't reply to your private messages its because I'm AFK ( spinning ).

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 19, 2017 wrote:
I hope everyone had a good time in the Party Room and Smuggler's Arena. I managed to get a few friends on my list. As you must know by now, I was AFK the majority of the time - there are 2 reasons for that: it's very boring standing around waiting for people to appear, and sitting for long periods of time is bad for my health.
If I do this again, please know that if I don't reply to your private messages its because I'm AFK ( spinning ).
LOL, that would make sense. Earlier last night I logged onto Pirate101 and said hi but you didn't respond. I figured you were AFK, though, but I didn't think about the Scrip Event.

Also, sorry I couldn't make it to the Gratitude Scrip Event, Esperanza.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
In the spirit of thankfulness for many blessings and for the service of our military; I am hosting another scrip event
My Smuggler's Arena will be placed on my Galleon "The Laughing Mermaid" for all to use! As an added bonus, my Party Room will also be available, so check it out!
Days:
From Friday 17 @ 8 PM Central through Sunday 19 @ 8 AM Central ( 36 hrs. of "killer" fun )
Place:
Skull Island Docks
Realm:
Vadima
So prepare a team and enter if ye dare. If you have any questions on the event or you have never entered the Arena before, please ask, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.
Unfortunately I can not make it Fair Lass, I have a prior obligation to attend to tonight with a good mate of mine, hope ye and the rest of thee crew enjoy yer selves tonight's Looting, Keel Haul one fer me aye!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan