Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Uh help

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 26, 2014
I haven't played Pirate101 in awhile, due to me not having my membership anymore. But, I recently just got my membership again. I did all the side quests that I could find. But, after I did all of those, there were no main quest. I looked around, everywhere I could to find my main quest, but I just couldn't find it. I know my main quest is somewhere in Cool Ranch since I remember still being in that area before my membership expired. If anyone could help me, it'd be much appreciated.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
A little bit more information, there about where in Cool Ranch you may have left off... it's a big place. What class is your pirate, and what are a couple of the side quests you completed?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Maybe you need to speak to Avery back at Skull Island? What area do you have access to in Cool Ranch? That might help us figure out where you left off.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
If you can't find it any other way, contact customer support. They'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2014
Willowydream on Nov 11, 2017 wrote:
A little bit more information, there about where in Cool Ranch you may have left off... it's a big place. What class is your pirate, and what are a couple of the side quests you completed?

I don't really know where I left off. I went to every place in Cool Ranch, yet no quests. When I got my membership again, I didn't have a quest for Cool Ranch, nor a main quest. My pirate is a swashbuckler. Some of the side quests that I completed were from Monquista and such.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2014
Calamity Finch on Nov 11, 2017 wrote:
Maybe you need to speak to Avery back at Skull Island? What area do you have access to in Cool Ranch? That might help us figure out where you left off.
I already went to him a million times. No quest. And, I don't really know all of the access I have.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
ANHA184454 on Nov 11, 2017 wrote:
I don't really know where I left off. I went to every place in Cool Ranch, yet no quests. When I got my membership again, I didn't have a quest for Cool Ranch, nor a main quest. My pirate is a swashbuckler. Some of the side quests that I completed were from Monquista and such.
It sounds like you were in the earlier part of Cool Ranch - or can you access Tumbleweed? Have you recruited any companions from Cool Ranch, like from Castillo Sapo?

Did you try talking to Don Rodrigo in the De La Vega Manor?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I just remembered where I lost the main questline once -- It might be that you need to find El Toro in Banditoad Gulch and talk to him -- do you remember defeating El Guapo?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I already went to him a million times. No quest. And, I don't really know all of the access I have.
Does Boochbeard say anything to you when you log on? You know like : "Ahoy pirate, previously on Pirate101...." Have you checked your quest log? Type "q" to bring it up. If you have and there are no main quests, then do as Fiorenza suggested and contact Support. This may take a couple of days so be patient.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Did you check Port Regal(Skull Island Skyway)? I think you go there between Cool Ranch and Mooshu.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2014
Willowydream on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
I just remembered where I lost the main questline once -- It might be that you need to find El Toro in Banditoad Gulch and talk to him -- do you remember defeating El Guapo?

I do not remember that since it's been awhile. I will try to find El Toro in Banditoad Gulch

Ensign
Apr 26, 2014
Willowydream on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
It sounds like you were in the earlier part of Cool Ranch - or can you access Tumbleweed? Have you recruited any companions from Cool Ranch, like from Castillo Sapo?

Did you try talking to Don Rodrigo in the De La Vega Manor?

I can access Tumbleweed, Im pretty sure. I haven't recruited any companions from Cool Ranch. I don't think I tried talking to Don Rodrigo.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
The areas of Cool Ranch are, Cooper's Roost, Big Sky,Tumbleweed, Haunted Skyway, Santa Pollo and Junction. Easy way to see if you can access these areas, go to Cooper's Roost and sail the pink skyway. If you have all those areas already, it will sail you through everything, except Junction, and bring you back to Cooper's Roost, in a big circle. Junction connects Cooper's Roost and Tumbleweed in a through- the- center shortcut. You could also take the stagecoach to these places, for a fee. If you get turned back from any of these areas, that's a big clue. Have you done Motherload mine or Miranda, both found in the Haunted Skyway? Those are very memorable dungeons right near the end of Cool Ranch.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Have you gone back to Santa Pollo to speak to Don Rodrigo in the De La Vega Manor? It is inside the Santa Pollo gate, to the right, not far from the church.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The level of your pirate would be a big help here, also -- If you have access to Tumbleweed but are below level 25, you probably ported to someone there. If you are about Level 35, then your main quest will be in either Tumbleweed or Haunted Skyway.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009