Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ambassador's Assignments Story Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm a bit disappointed that these assignments are the same thing every single day. I was hoping for some variety in these quests.
So, I'm going to suggest to the KI writers a few story quests for the Ambassadors. And if you pirates have ideas for more story quests, please add them.
Lady Heathcliffe: Her cat has been kidnapped & is being held for ransom! You must find the kidnappers and rescue Lady Truffles.
Don Alejandro: He has been accused of treason to the Crown! Find his accusers and clear his name.
Count Medvedov: Some one has stolen his papers and is going to sell them to Polarian insurgents! Track down the thief and recover his papers.
Count Monterfulino: Someone is blackmailing his aide with an accusation of smuggling ( seems that MooShu vase was valuable after all ). Clear the matter for the Ambassador.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Couldn't agree more. More variety is needed. Heck, the lack of variety has actually made me not want to do the daily quests anymore. But perhaps there is a small workaround until more quests get added.
For now anyways, I feel they should just open the lower level daily quests to all levels. Like for me, I still have not yet experienced this Bumblaloon daily quest that everyone seems to hate because I've only done the Marleybone quests. That way, as you gain levels, you will also be getting more daily quests to do instead of simply getting a new set of quests and having to stick with that.
Until more quests are added, I think this would be, at the least, better than what we have now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gamerman129 on Nov 7, 2017 wrote:
Couldn't agree more. More variety is needed. Heck, the lack of variety has actually made me not want to do the daily quests anymore. But perhaps there is a small workaround until more quests get added.
For now anyways, I feel they should just open the lower level daily quests to all levels. Like for me, I still have not yet experienced this Bumblaloon daily quest that everyone seems to hate because I've only done the Marleybone quests. That way, as you gain levels, you will also be getting more daily quests to do instead of simply getting a new set of quests and having to stick with that.
Until more quests are added, I think this would be, at the least, better than what we have now.
I really don't like the idea of hunting down one bumbaloon per needle & the Ancient Ruins hunt for needles plus the threads seems a bit bugged.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 8, 2017 wrote:
I really don't like the idea of hunting down one bumbaloon per needle & the Ancient Ruins hunt for needles plus the threads seems a bit bugged.
Didn't realize how tedious (and buggy) some of the quests were
Ignore my idea

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
spin a wheel to see which quest you can get?

this would be a great spot to add a va2 quest that previously had been scrapped.. or hunt for a piece of moms diary.. play tag with zeke in every current corner he stands.. aquila olive gathering? lots of unique things,, if they add more every couple of months eventually it should be fun :D ooo how about random dungeon youve unlocked? or picking yum fruits from yum trees(some in si 1 in mooshu) lots of things that could be added, as a start its cool though :)

cmon pirates, any other crazy ideas? steal shark hats? grattiti catbeards lair without getting caught? be it crazy fun or a sneaky item find, lets help the devs get great ideas!

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Here's a few more suggestions:
Lady Heathcliffe's cat is starving! Fight Batacuda and Flyingfish to make cat treats for her.
Don Alejandro needs a new outfit. Get silk from fighting House Guzman, Renegade Monquistan, Red Sash or Frog Smuggler ships.
Count Medvedov is still hungry; he wants either Batacuda, Scarakete, Buffaloon or Aquilan Squid to vary his diet.
Count Monterfulino wants a few curios to send home; fight Red Claw, Holy Monquistion, Black Storm or Cat Smuggler ships for "trinkets".

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 26, 2018 wrote:
Here's a few more suggestions:
Lady Heathcliffe's cat is starving! Fight Batacuda and Flyingfish to make cat treats for her.
Don Alejandro needs a new outfit. Get silk from fighting House Guzman, Renegade Monquistan, Red Sash or Frog Smuggler ships.
Count Medvedov is still hungry; he wants either Batacuda, Scarakete, Buffaloon or Aquilan Squid to vary his diet.
Count Monterfulino wants a few curios to send home; fight Red Claw, Holy Monquistion, Black Storm or Cat Smuggler ships for "trinkets".
great ideas.. what i especially like is variety choices, where you can complete the quest as long as its a combo of the food items requested.. that gives more freedom to the player, can either go help a friend fighting similar creatures anyways, or gather from a favorite area.. more freedom=more happiness :D well done <3

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 27, 2018 wrote:
great ideas.. what i especially like is variety choices, where you can complete the quest as long as its a combo of the food items requested.. that gives more freedom to the player, can either go help a friend fighting similar creatures anyways, or gather from a favorite area.. more freedom=more happiness :D well done <3

stormy jen silver
It's according to your level as to what quest you get. I just realized that there are no fish in Cool Ranch. I guess that Lady Heathcliff will ask you to fight either buffaloon or skysnake to make her kitty's treats.