Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

creating a hyprid pet question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 11, 2011
so I am trying to create a clocktopus just for the fun of it I keep using the same inky octopus and clockwork spider and no matter many times I morph I just don't get one. is the chance of getting a hybrid just so low or am I doing something wrong? I would appreciate the advice.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Healing101Master on Nov 4, 2017 wrote:
so I am trying to create a clocktopus just for the fun of it I keep using the same inky octopus and clockwork spider and no matter many times I morph I just don't get one. is the chance of getting a hybrid just so low or am I doing something wrong? I would appreciate the advice.
It's sheer dumb luck to get a hybrid. You're doing nothing wrong, just be persistent. You might want to look at the DNA of the offspring and train up the ones with better DNA to morph with instead, but that's just a matter of what you're looking for.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
To be honest, you're doing everything right. The chance of getting a Hybrid is just totally random. One example is that I had in Wizard101 is that I had to match my Stormzilla with my Satyr 15 times before I got the Earthzilla hybrid, while in Pirate101 I only had to try 4 times when matching my Armadillo with other people's Silver Buffaloons for a Silver Dollar Dillo.

The bottom line is you just gotta keep trying, at some point or another, I'm certain you'll get a Clocktopus, sometimes it just might take a while.

Best of luck to ye matey!

Quentin Davenport, 70

Marcus Davenport, 48

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
If your still having trouble getting the hybrid and you don't care about the powers and talents you should just try to direct morph it from someone that has one. If you find me in game I would be happy to morph it with you. My pirates name is Grace and I hang out in Avery's court.