Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What do you think will be in next update?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
This is not a thread for wants, but logical ideas that a game developer like Kingisle would include. Where do you think kingsisle should go story-wise. I believe personally the next 5 levels will be finishing the armada in sull island for good, to help with Avery's republic. Then after this is really to the imagination, but I believe a new arc concerning our parents would be fitting. This could happen through numerous worlds, and our presidio companions would be very helpful. Leave suggestions below! :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
eyespy402 on Nov 2, 2017 wrote:
This is not a thread for wants, but logical ideas that a game developer like Kingisle would include. Where do you think kingsisle should go story-wise. I believe personally the next 5 levels will be finishing the armada in sull island for good, to help with Avery's republic. Then after this is really to the imagination, but I believe a new arc concerning our parents would be fitting. This could happen through numerous worlds, and our presidio companions would be very helpful. Leave suggestions below! :)
I believe we'll be leaving the Armada alone for now; as far as our pirates know, we've ended the threat. I believe that relations between Marleybone & Valencia have stabilized and there may be a truce soon.
We might be investigating Albion Radicals for Mr. M. and Special Branch, which will require us to go to Albion.
We may also be using our mother's diaries to search down her treasures or continue looking for the missing pieces of Pollo's map.
I hope that some of our requests will be added soon, like Crafting & Quest Finder.
I'm sure exciting times are ahead for P101!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Nov 2, 2017 wrote:
I believe we'll be leaving the Armada alone for now; as far as our pirates know, we've ended the threat. I believe that relations between Marleybone & Valencia have stabilized and there may be a truce soon.
We might be investigating Albion Radicals for Mr. M. and Special Branch, which will require us to go to Albion.
We may also be using our mother's diaries to search down her treasures or continue looking for the missing pieces of Pollo's map.
I hope that some of our requests will be added soon, like Crafting & Quest Finder.
I'm sure exciting times are ahead for P101!
Yes, all of that, and possibly the purple eyeball creatures too. It is also possible the Brass Monkey has been biding his time, and wants his revenge served cold, maybe in Polaris?
I feel like an important side activity is due. I think there are 2 big groups of players, the PVPers and the Collectors, the kind who gather reagents, fish, plants, furniture, and pets on Wizard . The PVP people seem to like moving fast, maxing out, farming for gear and hitting the PVP areas. They now have PVP, the Pet Arena, and ship PVP. For the collector types, we have pet collecting/ morphing, working on team player badges, and, in season, opening holiday boxes. It is a bit thin for the collector types. Fortunately, that group tends to be both patient and hopeful, but it feels like there should be something for them soon. The side activities keep players interested and present in the game, which lets the programmers have the time and money they need to add new content. The unhappy pirates all seem to be unhappy because they like the game and want it to continue to grow and give them new adventures and interesting things to do. As for hopeful, Decius mentioned that the 5th birthday pets will be available as hybrids, but not in the boxes again, EXCEPT he said he might unlock them again for the TENTH birthday celebration. They are thinking ahead.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
darkmoordude on Nov 4, 2017 wrote:
A sandwich!
Only I can make an arc out of a sandwich,

We track down the nefarious sandwich king with the help of the new pizza companions as we slay even more endless sandwhich monsters before finally ending the king. Contains lots of bread puns.

Why did I make that up?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingme655 on Nov 5, 2017 wrote:

We track down the nefarious sandwich king with the help of the new pizza companions as we slay even more endless sandwhich monsters before finally ending the king. Contains lots of bread puns.

Why did I make that up?
Hmm, like:
"I'm doing this quest 'cause I knead the dough"
Or to my crew:
"Stop loafing around and get your buns in gear!"
In fear:
"We're toast!"

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Calamity Finch on Nov 3, 2017 wrote:
Yes, all of that, and possibly the purple eyeball creatures too. It is also possible the Brass Monkey has been biding his time, and wants his revenge served cold, maybe in Polaris?
I feel like an important side activity is due. I think there are 2 big groups of players, the PVPers and the Collectors, the kind who gather reagents, fish, plants, furniture, and pets on Wizard . The PVP people seem to like moving fast, maxing out, farming for gear and hitting the PVP areas. They now have PVP, the Pet Arena, and ship PVP. For the collector types, we have pet collecting/ morphing, working on team player badges, and, in season, opening holiday boxes. It is a bit thin for the collector types. Fortunately, that group tends to be both patient and hopeful, but it feels like there should be something for them soon. The side activities keep players interested and present in the game, which lets the programmers have the time and money they need to add new content. The unhappy pirates all seem to be unhappy because they like the game and want it to continue to grow and give them new adventures and interesting things to do. As for hopeful, Decius mentioned that the 5th birthday pets will be available as hybrids, but not in the boxes again, EXCEPT he said he might unlock them again for the TENTH birthday celebration. They are thinking ahead.
For the 10th birthday celebration they need to unlock the 5 birthday pets from the 5th birthday celebration plus add 5 more special birthday pets for a total of 10.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Nov 5, 2017 wrote:

Why did I make that up?
L.O.L.!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 6, 2017 wrote:
Hmm, like:
Or to my crew:
In fear:
"We're toast!"
That's hilarious, Esperanza! I was certainly laughing out loud when I read it!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Nov 6, 2017 wrote:
Hmm, like:
Or to my crew:
In fear:
"We're toast!"
Clever word play fair lass!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan