Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lost what main quest I was on

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 27, 2012
I came back after a few years being gone, and I'm not sure what the main quest is. There is no quest that has a golden goblet. Before I left, I had finished all the main quests, but I don;t know what's next.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
What level is your pirate, and what world did you leave off at?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Stormy Blake Silve... on Oct 28, 2017 wrote:
I came back after a few years being gone, and I'm not sure what the main quest is. There is no quest that has a golden goblet. Before I left, I had finished all the main quests, but I don;t know what's next.
What's your level? If you left the game at max level ( at that time ) maybe you should see if Captain Avery has something for you.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Stormy Blake Silve... on Oct 28, 2017 wrote:
Where are you right now? It'll be easier to help find your main quest if we know what world you're in. OTOH, if you contact customer service, I'm sure they can give you a hint where to find your main quest again. Maybe you need to have a chat with Avery?

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
If you had finished all main quests, Captain Avery in Captain Avery's Office should have your next quest! (To Valencia 2)
Hope this helped!

Misty, 70
Zoe,40

Ensign
Nov 29, 2009
Ahoy!

It sounds like you may have to pay a visit to Captain Avery's office and see if he has anything new for you. If he doesn't happen to have a new quest, look around a bit. If you still can't find how to continue, your character may need some attention from KingsIsle Support.

Best of luck!

Kiley Dove - 70
Wild Colonial