Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Level 70 Musketeer Gear

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 09, 2015
Hello,

So I'm just wondering what the best level 70 musketeer gear would be from just farming, so not including packs or crown bought items. Also this stuff should be endgame and viable in pve.

Thanks,
Splitzer666

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Splitzer666 on Oct 14, 2017 wrote:
Hello,

So I'm just wondering what the best level 70 musketeer gear would be from just farming, so not including packs or crown bought items. Also this stuff should be endgame and viable in pve.

Thanks,
Splitzer666
Welcome to the Message Boards, Splitzer666!

Ensign
May 10, 2009
Here's what I'm going to farm for...

1. Drill Sergeant's Ring
2. Nefarious Nova Blaster
3. Illios Quiever
4. Murcia Campaign Hat
5. Bardigiano Cloak/Captain Blood's Jacket
7. Auric Peril Boots
8. Bresciani Chain

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
For the weapon your best choice would be the Haywire Thunder Riffle from the Dreadnaught, if you can't get that then get the Nefarious Novablaster.

For the robe, Captain Blood's Jacket or The Imperial Robes Of Moo Manchu. There is also a Musketeer Robe that grants an the privateer absorb which is good.

For the hat, Earth Guardian's Helm.

Don't forgot to have plenty of accessories from the Tower Of Moo Manchu equipped and Hydra's Fangs would also be good.