Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

JoJo Mojo

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I fought this Monkey yesterday and loved his look. I think it would be neat if he could be added as a crewman. It would be neat if we had a high level quest where we ran into him again somewhere and he decided to join our crew. He's not already available as a crown shop unlockable crewman, is he?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:
I fought this Monkey yesterday and loved his look. I think it would be neat if he could be added as a crewman. It would be neat if we had a high level quest where we ran into him again somewhere and he decided to join our crew. He's not already available as a crown shop unlockable crewman, is he?
No, I don't think he is available. I got a kick out of fighting him and the reference to The Power Puff Girls.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Calamity Finch on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:
lol I get the joke on his name, but where and when do you fight him?

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
If I remember correctly, he is exactly like Hoodoo Cornelius. So you can get him, just with a different name, in the hoodoo bundle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
lol I get the joke on his name, but where and when do you fight him?
It's for a Witchdoctor promotion.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
It's for a Witchdoctor promotion.
dang. okay then!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I found him in the dark Jungle, in a cave off a cul-de-sac, next to a small stream with a beached small boat. The tree that gives a quest was across from the stream with his back to the stream and boat.