Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

riddles!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 16, 2017 wrote:
Okay, here I go!

I am incredibly fast but not very bright = Phule, maybe? My best friend is a toad = Frogfather by far (his consiglieri is Toady, the Book of Favors guy). I am the strongest warrior you can find = I don't know, that one strong Eagle from Aquila whom you hire to defeat the Minotaur? My greatest ally is a very boring bird = Captain Avery, of course - he has his Skarakeet. My sidekick is a mighty goat = uh, maybe one of the Magnificent Seven? Billy the Kid is one of them and he's a goat. I am the master of the Undead = Old Scratch? Death himself (in Cool Ranch)? Maybe the Duck of Death/English Bill? There are a lot of masters of the Undead in this Spiral. I am an amazing leader = I have no idea; too vague. There are probably lots of amazing leaders. My best guess is Eaglamemnon. I summon many birds to battle = not sure on that one either. I trap my foes before they see me = again, pretty vague. I have immense skill with a gun = maybe Ol' Fisheye? Not sure.

And there we go! Hope I got at least some right!
Sorry but you got them all wrong. The correct answer is the five classes. inteligence is will and speed is agility plus best friend is a toad means swashbuckler. Strong is strength and the buck class has the most strength, the bird is peter quint and he has nearly no personality from what i know. Kan po is a mighty goat and all witches are the masters of undead. Privy is meant to be a leader class and each healing spell seems to summon a bird. Muskets main weapons are traps and guns. I expected people would be able to figure this out.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Oct 17, 2017 wrote:
Sorry but you got them all wrong. The correct answer is the five classes. inteligence is will and speed is agility plus best friend is a toad means swashbuckler. Strong is strength and the buck class has the most strength, the bird is peter quint and he has nearly no personality from what i know. Kan po is a mighty goat and all witches are the masters of undead. Privy is meant to be a leader class and each healing spell seems to summon a bird. Muskets main weapons are traps and guns. I expected people would be able to figure this out.
Ah, I see! That makes a lot of sense. That was actually a very good one, then!

By the way, Peter does have a bit of personality and is quite not boring. He's one of the most OP Companions in the history of Buccaneers. And it does make sense what you say about the Heals and the birds! I wonder why...

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
kingme655 on Oct 17, 2017 wrote:
x. x wow.... good job anyways aurora!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I am no living being, but yet I am alive
I play chess, yet my hands can barely move
I am the anomaly, yet I am the important one
I guard a place, but am defeated nonetheless.
Who am I?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
I am no living being, but yet I am alive
I play chess, yet my hands can barely move
I am the anomaly, yet I am the important one
I guard a place, but am defeated nonetheless.
Who am I?
ooh... an armada soldier?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 23, 2017 wrote:
ooh... an armada soldier?
Yes, you're half there! It's a specific one, however. (Hint: Remember "I am the anomaly, yet I am the important one" and "I guard a place, but am defeated nonetheless". )

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
I've got one!

I am he possessed of a thousand eyes.
I see all which happens below the skies.
My eyes may close, but my Eye stays open.
To look upon me is to court blindness and wonder.
I am he possessed of mysteries untold,
Sought by men of wisdom old.
My depths are that which no man has plumbed.
To consider these depths is to invite madness and awe.
I am he possessed of vastless jewels and treasures,
The radiance of which exceeds mortal eyes.

I am he, so who am I?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
noahdd on Oct 24, 2017 wrote:
I've got one!

I am he possessed of a thousand eyes.
I see all which happens below the skies.
My eyes may close, but my Eye stays open.
To look upon me is to court blindness and wonder.
I am he possessed of mysteries untold,
Sought by men of wisdom old.
My depths are that which no man has plumbed.
To consider these depths is to invite madness and awe.
I am he possessed of vastless jewels and treasures,
The radiance of which exceeds mortal eyes.

I am he, so who am I?
An Immortal from Aquila which all Eagles hope to be smiled upon?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 23, 2017 wrote:
Yes, you're half there! It's a specific one, however. (Hint: Remember "I am the anomaly, yet I am the important one" and "I guard a place, but am defeated nonetheless". )
Oh! its phule!

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 23, 2017 wrote:
Rooke or Deacon?

Misty, lvl 70
Zoe, lvl 39

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
New riddle! six answers.

I am the smartest being you will ever know, my face looks a bit like a bird, i respond to all types of attacks, i am incredibly ruthless, I am a very powerful warrior, i am the master of my kind, I know what you will do before you do it, I am the most funny of my kind, I am a relentless attacker, you know nearly nothing about me, I am the sneakiest spy, I return all blasts, what am i?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Oct 25, 2017 wrote:
New riddle! six answers.

I am the smartest being you will ever know, my face looks a bit like a bird, i respond to all types of attacks, i am incredibly ruthless, I am a very powerful warrior, i am the master of my kind, I know what you will do before you do it, I am the most funny of my kind, I am a relentless attacker, you know nearly nothing about me, I am the sneakiest spy, I return all blasts, what am i?
Oi! Let's see what I can do with this one!

I am the smartest being you will never know = Kane? My face looks a bit like a bird = Bishop! He has the masked face! I am incredibly ruthless = Queen? Not sure. I am a very powerful warrior = Rooke by far. I was going to put that under "I am incredibly ruthless" but Rooke strikes me more as a powerful warrior. I am the master of my kind = certainly Deacon. He is the Spymaster of the Armada. I am the most funny of my kind = are you kidding me? Of course, Phule! I am a relentless attacker = not sure. I would think Rooke but then again, I already said it. You know nearly nothing about me = oh, I'm going to have to say the Toymaker. He is the creator of all these folk but you know nothing about him. I am the sneakiest spy = maybe then it'll be Queen. Again not sure and I don't know "I return all blasts", as I don't remember any Musketeer Court Member.

I have a feeling I got at least something right...

I suppose we shall see.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Oct 24, 2017 wrote:
Oh! its phule!
Yes! You're absolutely right! The answer is Phule.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 24, 2017 wrote:
An Immortal from Aquila which all Eagles hope to be smiled upon?
Close, but no cigar.
Yes the answer is immortal, but at the same time it lacks true animation. Think, what always one one ginat, huge eye open during the day, and countless eyes open at the night?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
noahdd on Oct 25, 2017 wrote:
Close, but no cigar.
Yes the answer is immortal, but at the same time it lacks true animation. Think, what always one one ginat, huge eye open during the day, and countless eyes open at the night?
A Cyclops?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 25, 2017 wrote:
Oi! Let's see what I can do with this one!

I am the smartest being you will never know = Kane? My face looks a bit like a bird = Bishop! He has the masked face! I am incredibly ruthless = Queen? Not sure. I am a very powerful warrior = Rooke by far. I was going to put that under "I am incredibly ruthless" but Rooke strikes me more as a powerful warrior. I am the master of my kind = certainly Deacon. He is the Spymaster of the Armada. I am the most funny of my kind = are you kidding me? Of course, Phule! I am a relentless attacker = not sure. I would think Rooke but then again, I already said it. You know nearly nothing about me = oh, I'm going to have to say the Toymaker. He is the creator of all these folk but you know nothing about him. I am the sneakiest spy = maybe then it'll be Queen. Again not sure and I don't know "I return all blasts", as I don't remember any Musketeer Court Member.

I have a feeling I got at least something right...

I suppose we shall see.
Nearly all right but also all wrong at the same time. Its deacon, kane, rooke, bishop, queen, and phule two for each, The first to are bishop which should have been super easy, rooke has a counter to all classes and is ruthless, kane is a powerful fighter and the master of the armada, Phule seems to always know what we do and is a jester so funny is correct. Queen is the only one with relentless and we know nothing about her, deacon is a spy with lots of return fire. Again, simple.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Oct 26, 2017 wrote:
Nearly all right but also all wrong at the same time. Its deacon, kane, rooke, bishop, queen, and phule two for each, The first to are bishop which should have been super easy, rooke has a counter to all classes and is ruthless, kane is a powerful fighter and the master of the armada, Phule seems to always know what we do and is a jester so funny is correct. Queen is the only one with relentless and we know nothing about her, deacon is a spy with lots of return fire. Again, simple.
Ah. Glad to know I at least got the gist of it, though. I also didn't know you wanted more than one for each. That makes it kind of complicated.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
kingme655 on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:
The first one is kane and I am not sure about the second one.

Mine will have five different answers,

I am incredibly fast but not very bright, My best friend is a toad, I am the strongest warrior you can find, my greatest ally is a very boring bird, my sidekick is a mighty goat, i am the master of the undead, I am an amazing leader, i summon many birds to battle, I trap my foes before they see me, I have immense skill with a gun, What am i?
A musketeer with Eep-Op-Ork-Ah-Ah, Hawkules, and Billy the Kidd or something?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 27, 2017 wrote:
Ah. Glad to know I at least got the gist of it, though. I also didn't know you wanted more than one for each. That makes it kind of complicated.
now that it seems you understand correctly ill make another one, five answers

I am calm and armed with a staff, I am armed with a spear and have held six demons in a bag, I always strike first and have achieved redemption, I am a powerful healer and fight with no weapons at all, many hate me though I am very strong, who am i?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
kingme655 on Oct 28, 2017 wrote:
now that it seems you understand correctly ill make another one, five answers

I am calm and armed with a staff, I am armed with a spear and have held six demons in a bag, I always strike first and have achieved redemption, I am a powerful healer and fight with no weapons at all, many hate me though I am very strong, who am i?
Is anyone going to answer this one?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Nov 4, 2017 wrote:
Is anyone going to answer this one?
Not sure if I'm going to get them all wrong again, but.... Eh, here goes nothing.

I am calm and armed with a staff = Kan Po? I am armed with a spear and have held six demons in a bag = now that's a hard one. I have no idea who has ever held six demons in a bag... I always strike first and have achieved redemption = not sure. It's probably someone who has First Strike... I think it's Fan Flanders. I am a powerful healer and fight with no weapons at all = I was going to say the Marchioness but she does fight with a sword, so... Many hate me though I am very strong = I'll have to say Peter Quint?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 5, 2017 wrote:
Not sure if I'm going to get them all wrong again, but.... Eh, here goes nothing.

I am calm and armed with a staff = Kan Po? I am armed with a spear and have held six demons in a bag = now that's a hard one. I have no idea who has ever held six demons in a bag... I always strike first and have achieved redemption = not sure. It's probably someone who has First Strike... I think it's Fan Flanders. I am a powerful healer and fight with no weapons at all = I was going to say the Marchioness but she does fight with a sword, so... Many hate me though I am very strong = I'll have to say Peter Quint?
Kan po is correct, the others are all very much like kan po, For the redemption and demon bag ones you will need to look at promotion quests.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Nov 6, 2017 wrote:
Kan po is correct, the others are all very much like kan po, For the redemption and demon bag ones you will need to look at promotion quests.
Ah. Well, I haven't done too many Promotion Quests, so...

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 7, 2017 wrote:
Ah. Well, I haven't done too many Promotion Quests, so...
do you give up?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Nov 8, 2017 wrote:
do you give up?
Oh. I didn't know I had to complete the rest; I thought I got the rest wrong, L.O.L.

To answer your question - no! I never give up! (At least I try... )

I am a powerful healer and fight with no Weapons at all = Nurse Quinn! She Heals but her only weapon is a medical kit. Many hate me though I am very strong = Zeena? Hawkules? Not sure on that one.