Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

riddles!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 9, 2017 wrote:
Oh. I didn't know I had to complete the rest; I thought I got the rest wrong, L.O.L.

To answer your question - no! I never give up! (At least I try... )

I am a powerful healer and fight with no Weapons at all = Nurse Quinn! She Heals but her only weapon is a medical kit. Many hate me though I am very strong = Zeena? Hawkules? Not sure on that one.
Quinns heal isnt very powerful and her bag is still a weapon, the answer is a certain privy. For the other one, think under rated companions.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Nov 9, 2017 wrote:
Quinns heal isnt very powerful and her bag is still a weapon, the answer is a certain privy. For the other one, think under rated companions.
Many hate me though I am very strong = I'm going to have to say Subodai. I am a powerful healer and fight with no weapons at all = Wing Chun/Wu Tang! Yes! He uses Martial Arts and has no weapons at all!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 10, 2017 wrote:
Many hate me though I am very strong = I'm going to have to say Subodai. I am a powerful healer and fight with no weapons at all = Wing Chun/Wu Tang! Yes! He uses Martial Arts and has no weapons at all!
Correct! and from the current 3 you can tell the other two are?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
Correct! and from the current 3 you can tell the other two are?
Yes! Kan Po, Egg Shen and Kobe Yojimbo!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
Yes! Kan Po, Egg Shen and Kobe Yojimbo!
Correct!

Try making one the way I do it so I can solve one.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Nov 14, 2017 wrote:
Correct!

Try making one the way I do it so I can solve one.
Hmm, that's a good idea. I also see how, in all of your riddles, the multiple answers are always related (starter Companions, Court Members, etc.).

Alrighty, it's a tad bit different but I think you can solve it. I couldn't find any "groups" like Kane's Court, the starter Companions or the Kraken Skulls Companions but I think you got this.
Three answers.
I am silent yet I am lethal; I am the master of all tricksters - as are my twins; I am the protector of Maruzame and am master of summons.
Take a spin - I hope you get it!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 14, 2017 wrote:
Hmm, that's a good idea. I also see how, in all of your riddles, the multiple answers are always related (starter Companions, Court Members, etc.).

Alrighty, it's a tad bit different but I think you can solve it. I couldn't find any "groups" like Kane's Court, the starter Companions or the Kraken Skulls Companions but I think you got this.
Three answers.
I am silent yet I am lethal; I am the master of all tricksters - as are my twins; I am the protector of Maruzame and am master of summons.
Take a spin - I hope you get it!
Number 3 is the earth guardian, do the other 2 have any connection with number 3?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:
Number 3 is the earth guardian, do the other 2 have any connection with number 3?
Actually, #1 is a Ninja Pig, #2 is Monkey King (master of tricksters and twins are doppelgangers), and #3 is the Maruzame Turtle. They all have something in common. It says the master of summons because you summon the turtle in the Quest.

I'm not a master of these types of riddles, L.O.L.; more like you are.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 15, 2017 wrote:
Actually, #1 is a Ninja Pig, #2 is Monkey King (master of tricksters and twins are doppelgangers), and #3 is the Maruzame Turtle. They all have something in common. It says the master of summons because you summon the turtle in the Quest.

I'm not a master of these types of riddles, L.O.L.; more like you are.
Now for another one from me. five answers again.

number one, I am not a froggy but I can speak troggy, I am very slow and am not relentless, number two, I am a lot like a certain earth creature am the outsider of this group and I talk a bit different from others. Number 3, i watch over my allies to defeat my enemies, i have powerful artillery and I can trap bears. Number four, i repel boarders and am very graceful, I dance in the shadows and walk in the darkness. Number five, I can summon a storm with a single stomp, I return the fire directed at me and have a mastery of my former kind.

This one is going to be hard, for this one look at the companions powers and epics.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
kingme655 on Nov 16, 2017 wrote:
Now for another one from me. five answers again.

number one, I am not a froggy but I can speak troggy, I am very slow and am not relentless, number two, I am a lot like a certain earth creature am the outsider of this group and I talk a bit different from others. Number 3, i watch over my allies to defeat my enemies, i have powerful artillery and I can trap bears. Number four, i repel boarders and am very graceful, I dance in the shadows and walk in the darkness. Number five, I can summon a storm with a single stomp, I return the fire directed at me and have a mastery of my former kind.

This one is going to be hard, for this one look at the companions powers and epics.
Is anyone gonna answer this?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Nov 19, 2017 wrote:
Is anyone gonna answer this?
I'm trying to, LOL, but I think I've given up. I can't answer it. #4, Sarah Steele, maybe? If I'm right, I'll know what to do for the others. I know a lot of Powers and Epics but the description is a tad bit vague. If I'm right about Sarah, like I said, I'll know what to do for all the other characters.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 20, 2017 wrote:
I'm trying to, LOL, but I think I've given up. I can't answer it. #4, Sarah Steele, maybe? If I'm right, I'll know what to do for the others. I know a lot of Powers and Epics but the description is a tad bit vague. If I'm right about Sarah, like I said, I'll know what to do for all the other characters.
Yes number four is sarah steele.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Nov 20, 2017 wrote:
Yes number four is sarah steele.
Heh, interesting.

I am not a frog but I can speak Trog - Barnabus! I remember them saying he could speak Trog; and also the fact that he is very slow reveals he is a Sloth. Very nice one. I am a lot like a certain earth creature = I'm going to have to say the Marchioness. I don't know why it says "certain earth creature", though. I watch over my allies to defeat my enemies = Louis LeBisque. Of course. "Overwatch" is just screaming right there. Also "I can trap bears": He has the Trap Ability. I Repel Boarders and am very graceful = obviously Sarah Steele. I can summon a storm with a single stomp = obviously Mormo. Yay!

(P.S. That was fun, trying to solve it, LOL. )

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 21, 2017 wrote:
Heh, interesting.

I am not a frog but I can speak Trog - Barnabus! I remember them saying he could speak Trog; and also the fact that he is very slow reveals he is a Sloth. Very nice one. I am a lot like a certain earth creature = I'm going to have to say the Marchioness. I don't know why it says "certain earth creature", though. I watch over my allies to defeat my enemies = Louis LeBisque. Of course. "Overwatch" is just screaming right there. Also "I can trap bears": He has the Trap Ability. I Repel Boarders and am very graceful = obviously Sarah Steele. I can summon a storm with a single stomp = obviously Mormo. Yay!

(P.S. That was fun, trying to solve it, LOL. )
Its not march and its not mormo. the others are connected obviously.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Nov 21, 2017 wrote:
Its not march and its not mormo. the others are connected obviously.
Then I'll switch them up.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 22, 2017 wrote:
Then I'll switch them up.
Mormo is correct now but still not march. It should be obvious who it is now.