Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeer troubles

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Ok, so I've been playing P101 for years now and never really had issues with the game. But about 5-6 months ago we got a new computer. No issues right away but as things loaded in for whatever reason musketeer attacks such as musketeer bombs and/or El Toro's epic attack just wasn't working properly. I thought it would fix itself over time plus I didn't have a musketeer so it never really bothered me. Now I'm doing a musketeer walkthrough of the game and it's kinda frustrating to deal with. Every time I lay down bombs The sound cuts in and out and it lags my game for 3-5 seconds. It does the same for attacks such as El Toros epic attack, The jump pistol attack (I don't know the name of it), Gambit of Steel (I have a swash), any really quick attacks. Keep in mind I do use fast combat which could contribute to the problem. Also sometimes the sound will make a really strange noise and lag the game for 3-5 seconds. I hope this is a good explanation of what's happening (I'm not too tech savvy). This could all just be my computer and the game still works great excluding these problems! I was just wondering if there is anything I can do anything to try to fix it.
Thanks for your time
-Ruthless Anna Nightingale

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Fast combat is the problem. I have these same problems. Lag from fast combat is the reason I always have it turned off

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Ok thanks! Glad to know it's something I can fix!

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Anna Nightanglae on Oct 8, 2017 wrote:
Ok thanks! Glad to know it's something I can fix!
Np