Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Suggestions Part 3 (October-December)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2015
Control Summons and Pets

I've always wanted to control the movement or actions of the creatures I summoned as well as my pets. I think this feature will get the player more involved with the game strategically. This includes the ability to choose when your pet or summon activates it's powers.

Companion Customization

Whenever I promoted my companions to their next promotion I often missed the visuals of their previous epic strike or companion gear. I think giving the players the option to choose what promotional gear the companion wears and what critical strike they use in combat will give gameplay more of a unique feel.

New Ranked PvP Rewards

We've had the same rank pvp weapons for 2 years now, it would be awesome if new weapons were added to the weapon vendor. The old weapons can still be there but only relate to the current season not all seasons.Also maybe we can get Champion gear? Hats, Outfits, Boots, or Eyepatches with special effects?

Give me your thoughts on my suggestions, and if you haven't already check out of my 2 previous suggestion posts.

Ensign
Sep 11, 2016
Controlling Pets and Summons??!!?! Companion Customization???!!These features would definitely make the game more interesting that's for sure! And yeah you're right we do need some new champion weapons, it's about time.