Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How To Make Bestia More Useful

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I am sort of reviving an old topic and I am sort of starting a new topic, I'll explain. I find Bestia to be lacking and think it could be better. I'll talk about the Circus Maximus later but I want to focus on Bestia for now.

Here are ideas to on how to make Bestia better:

1. Add A Life Fountain To Bestia: I know Bestia doesn't have any fights in it, but I have got annoyed in the past because I would go to Bestia to do pet pvp to pay the morphing tent a visit and discover I don't have full health. I have to go through 2 loading screens to get to the pet pvp and then after porting to Avery's Court to visit the Life Fountain, I have to go through 2 loading screens to get back to the pet pvp. 4 loading screens only to fill back up on health, absolutely crazy. I know I could mark Bestia, but I have another places I like to get marked such as the Tower Of Moo Manchu and I find those places more important. A Life Fountain in Bestia would really help me and I think other pirates would benefit from it also. I think the best location would be either where the chicken hedge or turtle hedge is now, and the second best location would be to the right of the entrance to Circus Maximus. Maybe Yum Yum Fruit(both blue and red) could be added to Bestia also as well as Circus Maximus.

2. Decorate Bestia For Holidays And Add Presents: Skull Island is decorated for Halloween, the Party Barge is decorated for Halloween, but Bestia isn't. That isn't that logical. Do the eagles from Aquila not celebrate holidays? Did the Grinch who Stole Christmas come from Aquila? These eagles sure aren't being generous on the presents and Decius their spokesperson is too distracted with pets to notice this. OK, yes Decius has been doing a good job with the pets, but maybe he could ask his eagle friends why they are being stingy and not decorating and giving gifts? When you enter Bestia there are 2 amphitheaters, the one of the left has performers on it, the one on the right just has people talking. Maybe the people on the right amphitheater could end their conversation and presents be placed there? Surely Circus Maximus has some good locations for presents too.

Now on to how to make Circus Maximus better:

3. Offer More Pet Activities In Circus Maximus:

So how come we can only feed pets, morph pets, and pvp pets? Surely our pets could do more. Circus Maximus has a track, why don't we use it for pet derby similar to Wizard 101. There are also 4 tents that don't offer anything, perhaps each tent could offer a game. It would be so cool if 1 of the 4 tents offered Pet Bowling. My apologies to my Silver Buffaloons but I think it would be cute to roll them at Bowling Pins. I think they are round enough. My Tropical Sky Snake also seems round enough to roll at bowling pins. Anyway, this idea would mean there would be 8 pet activities in Circus Maximus, derby, feeding, morphing, pvp, and whatever games each of the 4 tents offered. maybe ranked pvp could be added also.

Thoughts?