Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Emoji's

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
The emoji's are great, i especially love the balloon one. But they only work in the normal chat. if you use them during the planning phase in combat, they don't show up. and they don't show up in private chat or captain's chat either.
Please look into this, i really like emoji's, but they can't be used very often due to this glitch.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
milo gt on Sep 30, 2017 wrote:
The emoji's are great, i especially love the balloon one. But they only work in the normal chat. if you use them during the planning phase in combat, they don't show up. and they don't show up in private chat or captain's chat either.
Please look into this, i really like emoji's, but they can't be used very often due to this glitch.
This doesn't sound like a glitch, but as it was programed. Who has time to be "cute" in battle? I've seen it show up in private chat if you're the one receiving the message and it isn't really necessary in Captain's chat.