Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I had a bit of a neat idea...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Why don't we make a bit of a ship PvP group?
I was thinking of calling it the Coalition of Captains, but that's not the main point. The main point is for "members" (anyone who wants to participate) to be able to contact one-another and set up matches.

Whaddya think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
noahdd on Sep 28, 2017 wrote:
I was thinking of calling it the Coalition of Captains, but that's not the main point. The main point is for "members" (anyone who wants to participate) to be able to contact one-another and set up matches.

Whaddya think?
That's awesome!

And Esperanza, as would I! As would I.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

Whaddya think?
I would sign this, accord!

my ship is named either the black phantom (ghost ship from the hoodoo bundle), exalted hydra (aquila galleon) or the new one I cant use just yet (the gear is over nautical level for me), silver or shining lily.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Ok, I'm registering the Exalted Immortal and the Iron Temple.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Whaddya think?
Noble Protector, Marleybone Skiff (or Frigate, I forget). Man, I really need a new Aquilan one!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 2, 2017 wrote:
Noble Protector, Marleybone Skiff (or Frigate, I forget). Man, I really need a new Aquilan one!
if I could gift you one, I would. but, sadly, you cannot gift gold stuff, and your not my friend on the game...

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 2, 2017 wrote:
if I could gift you one, I would. but, sadly, you cannot gift gold stuff, and your not my friend on the game...
Actually, we are friends in the game!

And that is true. Thank you for saying that, though! Don't worry, I'll probably buy one sooner or later.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
Actually, we are friends in the game!

And that is true. Thank you for saying that, though! Don't worry, I'll probably buy one sooner or later.
aww, your welcome!