Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet drop rate problems

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
I have repeatedly tried to get the dinolizard pet as a drop. In fact, I have tried so many times I should have at least twenty dinolizards if they had the same drop rate as the Myth Sprite from Rattlebones (Wizard101) or a compensatory badge for killing Ch'ok Ak'ab so many times. I understand that it should be, and is, a rare drop, but my patience only goes so far. I also have other things I have to do, like keeping a close eye on a rabbit who loves getting into places she doesn't belong. I wouldn't be quite as fed up if I had just been trying over a period of weeks. I have been trying for years. Off and on, granted, but really? I am beginning to question if I am doing something wrong. I don't think it's a group drop, but I could be wrong. I just want a dinosaur pet. And I am not the only one having problems with the drop rate. I have heard of others with the exact same problem. It's especially frustrating that others have gotten it after only a few tries. I understand it's hard to get, but really? I have tried and tried, but all I get is gear I don't want. If you know why this is, please please please tell me. I know the dungeon dialogue by heart. I wouldn't be quite as frustrated if I could find someone willing to hatch with me, or if I could get something other than useless gear and housing items. I have tried so hard. I have spent many crowns on the boss chest. Please please please help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Iridian Griffinthi... on Sep 28, 2017 wrote:
I have repeatedly tried to get the dinolizard pet as a drop. In fact, I have tried so many times I should have at least twenty dinolizards if they had the same drop rate as the Myth Sprite from Rattlebones (Wizard101) or a compensatory badge for killing Ch'ok Ak'ab so many times. I understand that it should be, and is, a rare drop, but my patience only goes so far. I also have other things I have to do, like keeping a close eye on a rabbit who loves getting into places she doesn't belong. I wouldn't be quite as fed up if I had just been trying over a period of weeks. I have been trying for years. Off and on, granted, but really? I am beginning to question if I am doing something wrong. I don't think it's a group drop, but I could be wrong. I just want a dinosaur pet. And I am not the only one having problems with the drop rate. I have heard of others with the exact same problem. It's especially frustrating that others have gotten it after only a few tries. I understand it's hard to get, but really? I have tried and tried, but all I get is gear I don't want. If you know why this is, please please please tell me. I know the dungeon dialogue by heart. I wouldn't be quite as frustrated if I could find someone willing to hatch with me, or if I could get something other than useless gear and housing items. I have tried so hard. I have spent many crowns on the boss chest. Please please please help.
Sometimes you're lucky and sometimes you're not - as I should know. But this isn't what you want to hear.
Give me a day, time ( include time zone ) and server, I'll be very willing to morph a Dinolizard for you.

Esperanza Devereaux

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 28, 2017 wrote:
Sometimes you're lucky and sometimes you're not - as I should know. But this isn't what you want to hear.
Give me a day, time ( include time zone ) and server, I'll be very willing to morph a Dinolizard for you.

Esperanza Devereaux
Tomorrow, September 29, or Monday, October second, any time from 9 am CDT to 3 pm CDT, and if Monday doesn't work, then next Friday, most likely at the same timeframe, though I might not wake up until ten, we'll see how the beginning of college treats me. My pirate name is Ruthless Bailey Maxwell and I have a spooktooth named Queen Roxie as my follower. I will get back to you on my realm, mostly because I don't remember it off the top of my head.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 28, 2017 wrote:

Esperanza Devereaux
In reference to an earlier post, I am in Dragon Prince. I will make sure that I am in that realm Friday, Monday, or the Friday after that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Iridian Griffinthi... on Sep 29, 2017 wrote:
In reference to an earlier post, I am in Dragon Prince. I will make sure that I am in that realm Friday, Monday, or the Friday after that.
I'll meet you either Saturday or Monday at 10:00 am ( central ) in the morphing tent. On Dragon Prince.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 29, 2017 wrote:
I'll meet you either Saturday or Monday at 10:00 am ( central ) in the morphing tent. On Dragon Prince.
Monday will work better, my brother has a marching competition that his school is hosting and I have volunteered to help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Iridian Griffinthi... on Sep 29, 2017 wrote:
I need gold first. I forgot about that...
Let me know when you have enough, I'm at max gold now and can't wait to use it up! ( And then go out to get more gold, heh. )

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 30, 2017 wrote:
Let me know when you have enough, I'm at max gold now and can't wait to use it up! ( And then go out to get more gold, heh. )
If I can't find a good place to farm, probably during late October or early November. I find empty realms then farm the present boxes. It's a good way for a slower, lower level, poorer person like me to get housing items and random items I can sell. I already know that the twenty first of October won't work (more marching competitions, although thankfully and sadly I am too old to perform) as I will probably volunteer for that too. Thanks for being so patient with me, as I have a bit of trouble comprehending schedules.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
We should meet up tomorrow anyway so I can see how much gold I'll need.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
My computer could not deal. It is a Windows 7 laptop...

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
I have a tropical sky snake we could try for hatching. I think it's harder to get crowns pets by hatching with a none crowns pet. Therefore, we should be able to produce dinolizards.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
I have enough for at least two hatchings. Anytime after 3:45ish Central will work. I have a few crowns pets at adult, so maybe I will be lucky.