Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Locked Items Feature?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 14, 2012
Hey all, I know I've just been posting about features Kingsisle should add into Pirate101, but I'm doing this so that maybe One-eyed Jack, or any other dev can notice, and take into consideration. I myself have a load of unique items, and have this urge every time that I might accidently trash my rare items. I know its minor but maybe Kingsisle should consider adding in a feature where you can Lock your items so that you cannot accidently trash them without unlocking them first. Let me know what you guys think.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
barbarise123 on Sep 27, 2017 wrote:
Hey all, I know I've just been posting about features Kingsisle should add into Pirate101, but I'm doing this so that maybe One-eyed Jack, or any other dev can notice, and take into consideration. I myself have a load of unique items, and have this urge every time that I might accidently trash my rare items. I know its minor but maybe Kingsisle should consider adding in a feature where you can Lock your items so that you cannot accidently trash them without unlocking them first. Let me know what you guys think.
Wow, that's a really great idea!