Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hated On Companions PVP Tournament Interest Thread

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
You read that correctly. I am thinking about hosting a hated on companions PVP tournament. Basically the rules would be you can only use hated on companions during the tournament. Nurse Quinn is a good example. I'm curious if anyone would be interested in this. If I get a lot of interest I'll likely host this very soon. I'll post the official rules if I get enough interest to host it.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
RRRRZZZZ419 on Sep 24, 2017 wrote:
You read that correctly. I am thinking about hosting a hated on companions PVP tournament. Basically the rules would be you can only use hated on companions during the tournament. Nurse Quinn is a good example. I'm curious if anyone would be interested in this. If I get a lot of interest I'll likely host this very soon. I'll post the official rules if I get enough interest to host it.
alyssa: (turns to camera with evil grin) this sounds fun. ill try and come, but no promises.
autumn: oh, it sounds awesome! I have nurse quinn, and she is no good.
(the rest of my chars aren't high enough level to have a trash companion)