Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank Ye, Me Hearties KingsIsle

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Let me open this up with my carelessness: I saw the post about "Talk Like a Pirate Day" about a few days after it was originally published, and so now have no random item.

However, for all who did collect the item, congratulations! And also, to our friends/maties/hearties KingsIsle, an everlasting gratitude for not only the random item - the suspense still kills me on what it is! - but also the amazing 1,250 Crowns and also the random Pack. And, not just that, but also for fighting off those terrible DDOS attacks. I guess the words should just be:

Thank you, KingsIsle.
Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Sep 23, 2017 wrote:
Let me open this up with my carelessness: I saw the post about "Talk Like a Pirate Day" about a few days after it was originally published, and so now have no random item.

However, for all who did collect the item, congratulations! And also, to our friends/maties/hearties KingsIsle, an everlasting gratitude for not only the random item - the suspense still kills me on what it is! - but also the amazing 1,250 Crowns and also the random Pack. And, not just that, but also for fighting off those terrible DDOS attacks. I guess the words should just be:

Thank you, KingsIsle.
Have fun,
I got a fan art house item.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

Thank you, KingsIsle.
Have fun,
well, whats better than a random item? this! *pulls you into a hug* hugs! XD even though I collected the random item, all I got was a art book that's now sitting on a different char since I already have it on my main.

well, thank ye kingsisle, for fending off those pesky pigeons, the free pack and crown, p101 and w101, and everything. GROUP HUG! *pulls one eyed jack, ratbeard, bonnie anne, all the companions and all the message board marauders into a group hug*

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009

Thank you, KingsIsle.
Have fun,
I got a day older. And nothing else because I didn't realize this was a thing.

I'm just gonna glare at my computer screen in the hopes that anyone who did get something will feel my anger through the internet and be ashamed of their good fortune.

I'm joking don't hurt me.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Sep 24, 2017 wrote:
I got a fan art house item.
same.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Kai Alcott on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:
I got a day older. And nothing else because I didn't realize this was a thing.

I'm just gonna glare at my computer screen in the hopes that anyone who did get something will feel my anger through the internet and be ashamed of their good fortune.

I'm joking don't hurt me.
I check the Message Boards everyday - that post with link to a code was up for 2 days.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 24, 2017 wrote:
well, whats better than a random item? this! *pulls you into a hug* hugs! XD even though I collected the random item, all I got was a art book that's now sitting on a different char since I already have it on my main.

well, thank ye kingsisle, for fending off those pesky pigeons, the free pack and crown, p101 and w101, and everything. GROUP HUG! *pulls one eyed jack, ratbeard, bonnie anne, all the companions and all the message board marauders into a group hug*
L.O.L.! Thanks for the hug, Alyssa! *Hugs back*

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:
I check the Message Boards everyday - that post with link to a code was up for 2 days.
Yes, I check the Message Boards every day as well, but sometimes I forget to visit the Captain's Log.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:
L.O.L.! Thanks for the hug, Alyssa! *Hugs back*
welcome! everyone likes hugs!

*pushes kai over* I didn't hurt you, did I? LOL