Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Battle of the lesser companions!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Alright, friends. We all have that one companion that just does not cut it when it comes to battle, mine for example is Jake Smith, chicken miner. Now its time to battle it out to see which weak companion is the strongest of the weakest! Who is it?

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
It would be cool to set up a battle royale match where everyone used there worst companions just to see what strategies could be used, but I'm too lazy to do something like this. If someone else were to set something like this up that would be great though.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Nurse Quinn.....only upside is her 'Rouse', and that's it. I could probably name a few more terrible companions, since I have all of them...such as the Yuletrog, and the Crazy Monquistador Crossbowman.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Sep 17, 2017 wrote:
Alright, friends. We all have that one companion that just does not cut it when it comes to battle, mine for example is Jake Smith, chicken miner. Now its time to battle it out to see which weak companion is the strongest of the weakest! Who is it?
Now that all my companions are at max level & I have used them in battles I would normally hesitate to use them ( yes, even chicken miner & nurse Quinn ) I have to say - only crab hermit & crazy monquistador crossbowman are the weakest of my crew.
And of those two I have never used CMC because he's a piece of monkey pooh!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
fearless robert sp... on Sep 17, 2017 wrote:
uh...... IDK! XD

probably my bison shaman, morning arm, iago, or tonka.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
warriorscreed on Sep 18, 2017 wrote:
Nurse Quinn.....only upside is her 'Rouse', and that's it. I could probably name a few more terrible companions, since I have all of them...such as the Yuletrog, and the Crazy Monquistador Crossbowman.
Yeah, and her rouse is pretty weak, I'd rather have Circus Baby from FNAFSL than her on my team