Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Concerned About The Safety Of My Account

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
As of tonight, I am concerned about the safety of my Pirate101/Wizard101 account. I have read something on the other forums to the effect of KI has stepped up bans after these recent DDOS attacks to their games. I am really concerned my account will be banned for no reason and I would like someone at KI to reassure me this is not the case.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Sep 15, 2017 wrote:
As of tonight, I am concerned about the safety of my Pirate101/Wizard101 account. I have read something on the other forums to the effect of KI has stepped up bans after these recent DDOS attacks to their games. I am really concerned my account will be banned for no reason and I would like someone at KI to reassure me this is not the case.
If you had nothing to do with these recent DDOS attacks. I wouldn't worry. KI is cracking down on those players who encouraged, abetted or praised those stinkin' birds in their attack.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I didn't have anything to do with those attacks. But based on what I have read on the other forums, it seems KI may be banning people who didn't have anything to do with them. It seems that KI has increased the bans after the DDOS attacks and if true I don't think that's necessarily a good thing. I hope someone with KI will respond to this and reassure us.

Administrator
No need to worry. It sounds like a rumor to me, and I haven't heard anything about increased bans. To paraphrase a post that was made on the Wizard101 forums: If you discover your account has been banned with no notice, please contact our Customer Support for assistance. We will be sure to let you know the reason you were banned. If it was in error, we'll correct it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*