Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what name choices do you want KI to add?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
first names: Martha, clara, rose, donald, bree, ella, lizzy, russel (no. not like lucky jack russell), and billie for girls. (spelled like billie, not billy)

adjective: smoking, steaming, witchy, spell-casting, shooting, angry, sad, growling, and happy.

last name: smith, tennant, tyler, piper, mcbeth (for the pirates who want a fancy last name), davies, o leary.

that's all for now!

as you can see, I am a total tv nerd XD

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
first names: Martha, clara, rose, donald, bree, ella, lizzy, russel (no. not like lucky jack russell), and billie for girls. (spelled like billie, not billy)

adjective: smoking, steaming, witchy, spell-casting, shooting, angry, sad, growling, and happy.

last name: smith, tennant, tyler, piper, mcbeth (for the pirates who want a fancy last name), davies, o leary.

that's all for now!

as you can see, I am a total tv nerd XD
You know I can list thousands of name choices that I want to see added to the names roster, but one name strikes me as beautiful and it's my favorite name out there. I really wish "Sakura" was a name choice, as it not only sounds beautiful, but it is also the name of my favorite tree who also looks beautiful. So if the name "Sakura" were to be added to the game, it'd make my entire life complete.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I'd love some Nordic first and last names and some more Celtic first names and especially last names.

I'd love if KingsIsle would add thesenames:
Brenna - Female Celtic
Hrefna - Female Norse
Ingvar - Male Norse
Calder - Male Norse
Glidas - Male Celtic
Sigfrid - Female Norse
Gwen - Both Celtic

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 14, 2017 wrote:
You know I can list thousands of name choices that I want to see added to the names roster, but one name strikes me as beautiful and it's my favorite name out there. I really wish "Sakura" was a name choice, as it not only sounds beautiful, but it is also the name of my favorite tree who also looks beautiful. So if the name "Sakura" were to be added to the game, it'd make my entire life complete.
i think there is a blade choice in the game fruit ninja called the sakura slicer I think.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
matt if its not one already, and definitely smith! so I could make a char named matt smith! but what class would he be..... hmmmmm.......

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 16, 2017 wrote:
i think there is a blade choice in the game fruit ninja called the sakura slicer I think.
You are correct.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 16, 2017 wrote:
The Sakura Slicer is actually the only weapon I use in Fruit Ninja. LOL