Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fin Dorsal Erebus Boss Chest

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Ahoy fellow Pirates! So everyday I am doing a little bit of the Erebus to get Fin's Goggles. I have done around 2500 Fin Dorsal runs so far and I haven't gotten the Goggles yet. The thing that irritates me the most is that sometimes Fin's orange boss chest doesn't appear after the battle ends and I don't get any Fin Dorsal drops. Can someone look into this? It seems a little unfair that I do that hard Fin battle and get no Fin Dorsal drops out of it, when I have bee farming for the Goggles for quite some time now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy fellow Pirates! So everyday I am doing a little bit of the Erebus to get Fin's Goggles. I have done around 2500 Fin Dorsal runs so far and I haven't gotten the Goggles yet. The thing that irritates me the most is that sometimes Fin's orange boss chest doesn't appear after the battle ends and I don't get any Fin Dorsal drops. Can someone look into this? It seems a little unfair that I do that hard Fin battle and get no Fin Dorsal drops out of it, when I have bee farming for the Goggles for quite some time now.
Hard? That battle isn't hard, but if you want easier farming for those goggles, try Jonah Town or even the Temple of Gloom. Finn drops his goggles in both those dungeons, I think.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
anecorbie on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
Hard? That battle isn't hard, but if you want easier farming for those goggles, try Jonah Town or even the Temple of Gloom. Finn drops his goggles in both those dungeons, I think.
Um, what are you talking about? Nowhere in the post did I mention Fin Dorsal was hard. I found a glitch to where Fin's ORANGE boss chest doesn't appear after the battle ends, therefore denying me Fin Dorsal drops. Please read my post carefully before posting irrelevant information.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
anecorbie on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
Also, Fin doesn't drop his goggles in Jonah Town's Gullet or Temple of Gloom. Fin's Goggles are dropped in the Erebus and in the Erebus only.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 14, 2017 wrote:
Um, what are you talking about? Nowhere in the post did I mention Fin Dorsal was hard. I found a glitch to where Fin's ORANGE boss chest doesn't appear after the battle ends, therefore denying me Fin Dorsal drops. Please read my post carefully before posting irrelevant information.
"It seems a little unfair that I do that hard Fin battle..."
That's what you typed and that's why I replied.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 14, 2017 wrote:
Also, Fin doesn't drop his goggles in Jonah Town's Gullet or Temple of Gloom. Fin's Goggles are dropped in the Erebus and in the Erebus only.
Actually yes they do. My main character had gotten them from the Gullet fight (sadly sold them) and my Musketeer had gotten them from the Temple of Gloom fight (been wearing them ever since)

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
What's all the fuss about these goggles?