Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is/was the Cinder King?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Just running through bunches of packs during the sale, the question popped into my head - Who is the Cinder King and why does his blade look the way it does? What world is he from? Dragonspyre?

Any ideas? @Blind Mew - is there a cool backstory?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Sep 11, 2017 wrote:
Just running through bunches of packs during the sale, the question popped into my head - Who is the Cinder King and why does his blade look the way it does? What world is he from? Dragonspyre?

Any ideas? @Blind Mew - is there a cool backstory?

All the weapons of the Ashes pack come from Wizard101 ( appearance, that is ). No, I don't know who the Cinder King is/was. If Blind Mew isn't too busy, maybe he could elucidate? Or maybe One Eyed Jack could dig up the information for us.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Possibly Vasek Ashweaver from Dragonspyre (Wizard101). He was the vault keeper for the portal stones and he also drops the Sandals of Cinder.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Maybe it was a play on Ashes of the Armada? Cinders do go along with ashes.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I did find a reference to a giant dragon known as the Cinder King (in another game), but a dragon wouldn't need any weapon other than his claws, would he?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Sep 14, 2017 wrote:
I did find a reference to a giant dragon known as the Cinder King (in another game), but a dragon wouldn't need any weapon other than his claws, would he?

And his breath, & maybe his teeth as well......

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
He is

-Dramatic pause-

Thelegend27.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
he is

(dramatic pause)

ME!

(some random dude screams and runs away)

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!

(everyone is looking at me weirdly)

what?

(I turn and head into the kraken skulls)

XD

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i would imagine the cinder king rules the kingdom of cinders

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
Actually, I think the cinder king is the cinder king. Want to know how? Rearrange the letters in the name to get "k I n g c i n d e r". Rearrange again, and it spells out... THE CINDER KING!!!

"DUN DUN DUN"
"Oooh, dramatic"
"Uh we already knew that"
"Ummm then now we know that we know that"