Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Percentage? If any?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
Hey i'm farming Captain Blood and I need to know if there is a percentage on his jacket? Thanks.

Sorry it isn't long but i'm new to this message board thing.

P.S. Please wish me luck!
Lvl 70: Salty Mark

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
sparkyrail12 on Sep 11, 2017 wrote:
Hey i'm farming Captain Blood and I need to know if there is a percentage on his jacket? Thanks.

Welcome to the Message Boards, Salty Mark! If there are percentages, KI developers haven't revealed them; drops are a random drawn from a table of items, you could get the first time, within a few runs, or ( seriously ) it could take years.
Good Luck in your farming!
Esperanza Devereaux lvl. 70 ( took me about 2 years, but I got it! )

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
sparkyrail12 on Sep 11, 2017 wrote:

well hi Salty Mark. welcome. as for percentage of Blood Jacket, it is practically non-existent. I have tried several times at trying to get it and I have gotten everything but it. it is not worth the time nor crowns for the second chance chest to get it. you better off getting some other type of gear. best of luck.

Black Jack Silver: lvl 70

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
anecorbie on Sep 11, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, Salty Mark! If there are percentages, KI developers haven't revealed them; drops are a random drawn from a table of items, you could get the first time, within a few runs, or ( seriously ) it could take years.
Good Luck in your farming!
Esperanza Devereaux lvl. 70 ( took me about 2 years, but I got it! )
Thank you for the reply and best of luck on your future farming

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
the minutemen on Sep 11, 2017 wrote:
well hi Salty Mark. welcome. as for percentage of Blood Jacket, it is practically non-existent. I have tried several times at trying to get it and I have gotten everything but it. it is not worth the time nor crowns for the second chance chest to get it. you better off getting some other type of gear. best of luck.

Thanks but I rather farm blood more to see how it goes Jack thanks for the luck! Best of luck in your future farming

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
the minutemen on Sep 11, 2017 wrote:

Jack, please stop saying that Captain Blood's Jacket doesn't exist and feeding people with false information. It DOES exist and as proof, it took me 3 years of being jailed to Miranda to finally get it to drop. Heck, a lot of pirates out there even have more than one jacket. I'm actually trying to get my second Captain Blood's Jacket so I don't have to keep trading the one I have back and forth through the shared bank. If I remember correctly, you also claimed that Kane's Mask didn't exist a long time ago, but I managed to get even that to drop for me as well. Mate, the drop rate for Captain Blood's Jacket and Moo's Imperial Boots are extremely low, but there is hope and it can drop eventually. You just seem to give up after a while if it doesn't drop, which isn't good. I know Captain Blood's Jacket is hard to get, but there are also things in life that are hard to get as well and let me tell you, if you give up this easily over an in-game item, you aren't going to get anywhere in life by giving up when the road gets difficult. Blood's Jacket is the single most overpowered piece of gear in the game sought out by maxes and low levels alike, so of course the drop rate will stink for it, but everything does drop eventually. Same goes with packs, whether you're farming for a weapon, a piece of pack gear, or a pack companion. I started with no armada companions and in a single pack sale, I managed to recruit all 4 of them. Let me repeat that. Everything. Drops. Eventually. I wish you and Salty Mark the best of luck getting Captain Blood's Jacket. Also, welcome to the Pirate101 Message Boards, Salty Mark!

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 33 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 20 Buccaneer-in-Training)

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
i somehow didnt see this topic and accidently posted one very similar to this one, lol sorry