Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So where is Test Realm?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
It was indicated several weeks ago that Test would be coming very soon / like within 2 weeks.

It has now been 3 weeks since the 2 week comment was made.

So I must really ask Where is Test?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Krigleblort on Sep 9, 2017 wrote:
It was indicated several weeks ago that Test would be coming very soon / like within 2 weeks.

We are still awaiting Test Realm (very giddily and impatiently, might I add ), but it will be coming very soon! (I'm counting on it! )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

And KI suffered a DDOS attack between then and now - cut them some slack, gee!

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Well probably be getting it within the next 20 days considering a lot of things point to an October release. This is a normal occurrence as VA 2 had 1) Hype month 2) Test month 3) Launch month.

This is a normal occurrence for a KI game (sound files for wiz's next worlds have been "accidentally" leaked for each big world update months before a coming update is even announced), so there is no need to worry!

Admiral
May 30, 2010

Be fair. They were fighting off DDOS attacks for those weeks. Let 'em catch their breaths and we can start nagging middle of next week.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Sep 9, 2017 wrote:
Be fair. They were fighting off DDOS attacks for those weeks. Let 'em catch their breaths and we can start nagging middle of next week.
I agree - this sort of thing can throw off everything else.

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
I don't think Kingsisle ever gives dates on when the test realm shows up so whoever told you 2 weeks was probably guessing. Even if the test realm got delayed by those Ddos attacks they're releasing test realm teasers on twitter so it's defiantly coming sooner then later

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
I can't wait! I just finished the game on my first character (A witch), and am so excited to finally be able to be a part of test realm!
-Misty lvl 70

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
well the test realms were live this past weekend but no updates were shown.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
the minutemen on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
well the test realms were live this past weekend but no updates were shown.
Really? You've not gone to talk to Avery or Mickey Dugan? No one told you to go check out the party barge or the team-up ledger or the ship to ship PVP (I don't recall what it's called, but the Skipper down by the Regatta will show you how to get there)? Those are the updates.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
The Stalwart Queen on Sep 11, 2017 wrote:
I can't wait! I just finished the game on my first character (A witch), and am so excited to finally be able to be a part of test realm!
-Misty lvl 70
Congratulations on finishing the game, Misty!