Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible Rail Inspector Badge Glitch

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I know your probably all getting sick of my badge bug reports, but this should be the last on for a while. I was going for the Rail inspector badge which involves the Pirate solving the mystery of the Zephyr wreck in cool ranch. I have completed the "Breaking a Lie" quest which ends the questline and have yet to receive the badge. Is anyone else having this problem or is there a quest I am missing?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Alex the Pirate on Sep 8, 2017 wrote:
I know your probably all getting sick of my badge bug reports, but this should be the last on for a while. I was going for the Rail inspector badge which involves the Pirate solving the mystery of the Zephyr wreck in cool ranch. I have completed the "Breaking a Lie" quest which ends the questline and have yet to receive the badge. Is anyone else having this problem or is there a quest I am missing?
You actually should have gotten the badge during the pre-quest "Covering Tracks" - It should appear on page 6 of your Quest Badges, right after Bronco Buster.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Willowydream on Sep 10, 2017 wrote:
You actually should have gotten the badge during the pre-quest "Covering Tracks" - It should appear on page 6 of your Quest Badges, right after Bronco Buster.

Just checked and The Bronco Buster badge is followed directly by Safe Cracker. I may just end up emailing support, but for such a miniscule glitch I doubt its even worth it.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Update: Ended up getting the badge when I finished the final quest for marleybone which was completely unrelated to the zephyr crash. - shrugs -