Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea in pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
ok guys hear me out on this. as we can see on the forums that Professor (or whatever her title is) Falmea is here in pirate101. what if she was actually in the game itself? like an NPC or something we can talk to for hints or what not. I think it would be really cool to see. she would be hanging out Avery's office or maybe have a small house near Mitch's place (it the only suitable location I can think of in Avery Court. if you guys got a better idea tell me) and we can go see her. what do you guys think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the minutemen on Sep 6, 2017 wrote:
ok guys hear me out on this. as we can see on the forums that Professor (or whatever her title is) Falmea is here in pirate101. what if she was actually in the game itself? like an NPC or something we can talk to for hints or what not. I think it would be really cool to see. she would be hanging out Avery's office or maybe have a small house near Mitch's place (it the only suitable location I can think of in Avery Court. if you guys got a better idea tell me) and we can go see her. what do you guys think?
That's an interesting concept, I don't know how that would work, as she's a professor at Ravenwood. She has to be available for her students - she can't go on a permanent vacation to Skull Island.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
anecorbie on Sep 6, 2017 wrote:
That's an interesting concept, I don't know how that would work, as she's a professor at Ravenwood. She has to be available for her students - she can't go on a permanent vacation to Skull Island.
I know that but she can always teleport to Skull Island during the winter months since she dislikes the cold. if nothing else she could always retire but I would not suggest that. (mostly cause I am a fire wiz myself)

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
What if she was on sabbatical to study pirate culture?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
DuranteRamses87 on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
What if she was on sabbatical to study pirate culture?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
that would be interesting. it would lead to some interesting quests with her.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the minutemen on Sep 6, 2017 wrote:
I know that but she can always teleport to Skull Island during the winter months since she dislikes the cold. if nothing else she could always retire but I would not suggest that. (mostly cause I am a fire wiz myself)
I still don't see her as a possibility, since she doesn't fit the "pirate" theme.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
anecorbie on Sep 8, 2017 wrote:
I still don't see her as a possibility, since she doesn't fit the "pirate" theme.
well neither does Vadima but we won't mention that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the minutemen on Sep 8, 2017 wrote:
well neither does Vadima but we won't mention that.
Vadima does fit the Pirate theme as she's a witchdoctor, like Tia in Pirates of the Carribean - notice that Merlin isn't included in any pirate story?

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
anecorbie on Sep 9, 2017 wrote:
Vadima does fit the Pirate theme as she's a witchdoctor, like Tia in Pirates of the Carribean - notice that Merlin isn't included in any pirate story?
Vadima is from Darkmoor which is a world of dark wizardry. she also went to Pigswick for a short time which is known for their wizards.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the minutemen on Sep 9, 2017 wrote:
Vadima is from Darkmoor which is a world of dark wizardry. she also went to Pigswick for a short time which is known for their wizards.
So what? Darkmoor could also be the home for HooDoo as well, and the reason she was expelled from Pigswick could very well be because she WAS practicing HooDoo, ( besides, Pigswick has no reputation for producing good wizards ) but now she's a witchdoctor and basically ( judging by costume and accent ) a Gypsy.
We'll never come to an agreement on this - I believe it won't work, and you want Falmea here.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
Ok, after reading this thread an idea came to me. I don't see this happening anywhere in the near future, though if one day... maybe...

So, an event (similar to the lost pages and the five boxes in wizard101), where falmea (or anyone else from ravenwood), needs some help from the pirate. Whenever you reach ravenwood, you find it's been taken over by haywire clockworks! This would probably be a dungeon where you have to defeat a number of clockworks, then rescue the students and professors of ravenwood.
Perhaps there could be different difficulties depending on your level.
Also, that solves the problem of falmea not being able to have a permanent vacation at skull island, just sometimes for an event.
I know, a bit off topic, but I still had to put my idea out there!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
lightleaf101 on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
Ok, after reading this thread an idea came to me. I don't see this happening anywhere in the near future, though if one day... maybe...

So, an event (similar to the lost pages and the five boxes in wizard101), where falmea (or anyone else from ravenwood), needs some help from the pirate. Whenever you reach ravenwood, you find it's been taken over by haywire clockworks! This would probably be a dungeon where you have to defeat a number of clockworks, then rescue the students and professors of ravenwood.
Also, that solves the problem of falmea not being able to have a permanent vacation at skull island, just sometimes for an event.
that is an interesting idea. hopefully something like this happens at some point.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
lightleaf101 on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:

I never have objections to a crossover dungeon, good idea!