Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What do I do farm for?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
I am max level And my gear is absolutely terrible. I am a witch which you should know by now. What do I farm for to do valencia 2 and pvp? Please help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingme655 on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
I am max level And my gear is absolutely terrible. I am a witch which you should know by now. What do I farm for to do valencia 2 and pvp? Please help.
The Great Machine ( Kane ) gives top level gear for all classes; I would concentrate your efforts there. Or the Tower of Moo Manchu gives very good gear, though it's not top level, it would pay for you to farm there as well.
Good Luck!

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
I would recommend doing Moo Manchu's Tower in Moo Shu a few times as the 'no auction' gear add more powers to your arsenal. Also try going for Blood's Jacket in the Miranda Dungeon. With your already high spooky and Scratch buff(if you use him) Blood's flames do an incredible amount of damage, but can only be used in PvE and not PvP. Hope this helps get you started.

Ensign
Jul 13, 2016
kingme655 on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
As a witch you have plenty of spells in your arsenal. Focus your farming efforts on protections and heals.

Kane is meh for pvp gear. possibly the robe or accessory for heat metal.
Friar Sand has several items - Levy hat, Fort Robe, Heal Robe
Johnny Ringo drops a couple of Valor's Armor items.
Moo is the best choice for a weapon if you plan to do PVP with summons. Nefarious Staff.
Get a pet that grants a heal, lament, scent 2, and webs.

This is a pretty good start.