Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wyatt Chirp

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Over in the Tavern section of the message boards, a fellow message boarder named Sealionner (sorry if I butchered your name) had created a topic asking what our favorite member of the Magnificent Seven is. Some people had responded with Wyatt Chirp and were a tad bit disappointed that he couldn't join our crew. So that's were this idea comes from!
The idea I had was to add Wyatt Chirp to the crown shop when the rest of the Magnificent Seven are. He could either be a spirit or could look alive and well. Tell me what ya think

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gamerman129 on Aug 30, 2017 wrote:
Over in the Tavern section of the message boards, a fellow message boarder named Sealionner (sorry if I butchered your name) had created a topic asking what our favorite member of the Magnificent Seven is. Some people had responded with Wyatt Chirp and were a tad bit disappointed that he couldn't join our crew. So that's were this idea comes from!
The idea I had was to add Wyatt Chirp to the crown shop when the rest of the Magnificent Seven are. He could either be a spirit or could look alive and well. Tell me what ya think
Gamerman, Wyatt Chirp is dead. It's the prime reason that the Magnificent 7 split up. Somehow, Duck Holiday was involved with Wyatt's death, but that hasn't been explained.
In a future promotion, it may be explained.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 30, 2017 wrote:
Gamerman, Wyatt Chirp is dead. It's the prime reason that the Magnificent 7 split up. Somehow, Duck Holiday was involved with Wyatt's death, but that hasn't been explained.
There are many dead/undead companions, what's wrong with another? Plus he'd be in the crown shop so it's not like any lore is being broken.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
gamerman129 on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
There are many dead/undead companions, what's wrong with another? Plus he'd be in the crown shop so it's not like any lore is being broken.
The problem with this is that we only ever see him in the M7 Puppet Show and not in-game. All other times he's only mentioned by name both by the various Cool Ranch characters (primarily in Tumbleweed) and on Wyatt Chirps tombstone. Yes we have other undead characters but they already have character models with both idle and combat animations. Because of this, unless there comes a time in the story where we have to actually see Wyatt Chirp fight in-game it's just not feasible to make him a playable character at this point in time.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 30, 2017 wrote:
Here's what we know:

Wyatt Chirp was probably killed with a Peacemaker by one of the Wild Bunch. For some reason, Duck Holiday was blamed for his death, especially by Buffalo Bill. All of the Magnificent Seven revere Wyatt Chirp, including Duck Holiday.

As far as I know, that is all that has been revealed.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
flash33 on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
The problem with this is that we only ever see him in the M7 Puppet Show and not in-game. All other times he's only mentioned by name both by the various Cool Ranch characters (primarily in Tumbleweed) and on Wyatt Chirps tombstone. Yes we have other undead characters but they already have character models with both idle and combat animations. Because of this, unless there comes a time in the story where we have to actually see Wyatt Chirp fight in-game it's just not feasible to make him a playable character at this point in time.
From how he had seemed to fight in the puppet show, I would say his animations would be that of the chicken pugilists.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
gamerman129 on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
From how he had seemed to fight in the puppet show, I would say his animations would be that of the chicken pugilists.
It's possible he could use that model, but like I said before until we actually see him fight in-game it's just not feasible to have him as a companion.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
flash33 on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
It's possible he could use that model, but like I said before until we actually see him fight in-game it's just not feasible to have him as a companion.
We don't see the beastmasters fight in-game but yet they are companions. In fact no enemies or allies have their animations (yet).